DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Body & Interior (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   hockey stick stripe. guy won't send it. (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=120589)

ninja99 08-31-2012 03:19 PM

hockey stick stripe. guy won't send it.

hello, i am new to this site. just bought our 1st ram. 2012 big horn 4 by 4. beauty truck. problem is i am canada side of border. i found a nice hockey stick stripe for the box in new york. the guy said paypal or money order. i sent a money order and he received it aug 23rd and said he would send the next day. after a few days he said the bank wouldn't cash it. i said go to the post office. now all i get is i am very busy and haven't got there yet. now i am 8 days after he got the money order and he hasn't shipped it yet and hasn't returned my emails. i think i am screwed. anyhow just needed to vent.

MOFOGO 08-31-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninja99 (Post 877810)
hello, i am new to this site. just bought our 1st ram. 2012 big horn 4 by 4. beauty truck. problem is i am canada side of border. i found a nice hockey stick stripe for the box in new york. the guy said paypal or money order. i sent a money order and he received it aug 23rd and said he would send the next day. after a few days he said the bank wouldn't cash it. i said go to the post office. now all i get is i am very busy and haven't got there yet. now i am 8 days after he got the money order and he hasn't shipped it yet and hasn't returned my emails. i think i am screwed. anyhow just needed to vent.

Let me guess, accusednormal ring any bells? If so, I've tried to deal with him too. Sorta shifty guy if it's the same one. Good Luck. This guy also uses the name bininidesign, sure sounds like his way of doing business to me.

ninja99 09-01-2012 10:26 AM

that is who it is. have you had issues, if so did you get your product from him? wish i would haveknown this before. wonder how i can solve this problem.

Asur 09-01-2012 08:03 PM

I only use PayPal when dealing with Flee bay, if you wind up with issues, you can put a claim in with them. Since dealing with Ebay for the last 13 years, I have had 4 claims with PayPal for none sent item, or product not what was sold, each time was awarded the claim and no issue except to have to find the item again but from someone else.

ninja99 09-01-2012 08:27 PM

it wasn't through ebay. it was through his website i found out about his decals. good to know for a next time though.

MF2000 09-01-2012 08:39 PM

You might be able to file a claim through the Better Business Bureau. Keep all records you have and documentation. Good luck

Miami Son 09-04-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MF2000 (Post 878755)
You might be able to file a claim through the Better Business Bureau. Keep all records you have and documentation. Good luck

Good luck with that since he's in Canada and the seller is not. The BBB is a joke anyway.

MF2000 09-06-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miami Son (Post 880516)
Good luck with that since he's in Canada and the seller is not. The BBB is a joke anyway.

I'm sure your advice helped him tremendously too.

MOFOGO 09-07-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninja99 (Post 878446)
that is who it is. have you had issues, if so did you get your product from him? wish i would haveknown this before. wonder how i can solve this problem.

I dealt with him once, never again! His vinyl seems to be inferior anyway. Course that doesn't help you, but we'll both know next time. Mapquest his a** and drive down to N.Y. Of course just to retrieve your money order!! :box2: Here's his real name and address. ADAM BENINI 101 Michaels Lane, Wading River,N.Y. 11792-2158.

snrusnak 09-07-2012 05:38 PM

Use paypal from now on.

Good luck.