DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Newbie Checkin! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Just the new guy (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=120705)

Ram08 09-02-2012 03:06 PM

Just the new guy

3 Attachment(s)
Hey ya'll im new to this site. Just got rid of my 2005 Silverado for my new 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 v8 4x4 Quad Cab Big Horn Edition. Just figured i'd say hey and show you a few pictures of my truck. By the way its all stock other than the single glasspack and idk whether or not thats factory.
Oh, and my girlfriend decided to jump in one of the pictures so thats who that is.

brad12kx 09-02-2012 03:58 PM

Welcome to the forum Chris, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Thanks for sharing yours. :smileup:

Enjoy the Z!

ShawnC13 09-02-2012 06:32 PM

Welcome joining here is a great decision for any RAM owner so much knowledge and information here!

BlueJet 09-02-2012 10:37 PM

Hello and welcome! :wavey:

Good to have you with us, I hope you enjoy the board!

CajunDodge 09-03-2012 08:06 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us and congrats on a very nice looking truck, thanks for sharing the pics! Do you have any mods in mind for it? Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

Chunkem 09-03-2012 12:32 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum..... We are glad to have you here.......Great looking truck.......If there is anything that we can do to assist you please ask...

Enjoy the site....

Ed

jacksonsnorth 09-03-2012 12:53 PM

Welcome aboard friend! The Z is the place to be! See ya around the forum. Don't foregt to post pics, everyone loves pics of Rams!

Ram08 08-15-2013 01:07 AM

Hey Y'all

4 Attachment(s)
Hey Y'all, my name is Chris Myles, most of my friends call me Ralph, I am 17 turning 18 on August 18th. I grew up in Columbus Georgia on Fort Benning Military place but now I live in Illinois. I work on a farm and also as a Vol. Firefighter going on 2 years. I plan on making a career out of it. My favorite hobbies are hunting, fishing, hanging out with my buddies, working in the shop, and showing off my truck. My rig is a 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn Edition. It has the new generation 4.7 l v8 (310 hp 320 flbs). It is sitting on a 2.5 level from Hell Bent Steel (best kit ever made) and rolling with 20 inch helo rims wrapped comforatbly in 275/60/20 Copper Zeon LTZ's. Any questions or anything let me know, feel free to comment suggestions, concerns, if you'd just like to get to know me or even chat about firefighting, hunting, ect don't be afraid to get to know me. P.S. the pretty girl is my girlfriend of 15 months.

Stump3r 08-15-2013 01:37 AM

Welcome to the Z! Nice to have you with us!

RedSmart 08-15-2013 01:38 AM

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum.

So you are almost 18, started being a volunteer FF at 16, drive a Ram and have a hot girlfriend??

Son buy a lottery ticket because that's about the only thing you are missing!!

Congrats on all your milestones.

Oh and Happy Birthday in advance.