DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   AutoAnything - Dodge Ram Accessories! - Dodge Ram Performance! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=233)
-   -   Shipping to Canada (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=121338)

MetalMulisha 09-11-2012 04:00 PM

Shipping to Canada

I was looking to purchase something off your website but I didnt see an option for shipping to Canada? Do I have to call?

CdnoilRAM 09-11-2012 07:52 PM

They can ship to canada if you call, but you will pay more for the shipping plus you'll get dinged big time with brokerage fees. I would highly suggest you take advantage of their free shipping in the continental states and use a border storage facility. Since you are in Coquitlam you can try edge logistics in Blaine, WA or check out www.kinek.com

Hope this helps

AutoAnything 09-12-2012 01:17 PM

Good suggestion on shipping to the US border. And if that does not work for you, please call or chat for a shipping quote.

We know this is less than ideal and are working diligently on a better solution ;)

2011 ASSAULT 800 09-16-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM (Post 886575)
They can ship to canada if you call, but you will pay more for the shipping plus you'll get dinged big time with brokerage fees. I would highly suggest you take advantage of their free shipping in the continental states and use a border storage facility. Since you are in Coquitlam you can try edge logistics in Blaine, WA or check out www.kinek.com

Hope this helps

this is quite interesting. My question is, when you go over the border to get your item, do they ding you when you come back into Canada if they search you, I am sure iof it is something small you could take it out of the package and store it somehwere in the truck to not make it seem obvious but if it is something bigger, when they search you will they get you then??? Also for this site to work in anyones favour they need to live close to the border and too one of those kineck point places

ShawnC13 09-16-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM (Post 886575)

Hope this helps

This is a great idea!!!! Not so much of a help for us in the Island as we would still have to take a ferry but this can help a lot of people out!!:rep:

DILLIGAF 11-09-2012 07:53 AM

USPS dosent have brokerage fees. I order from Brownells all the time. They ship USPS first class and I never had any issues... Once in a while I get taxe if im unlucky and get Canada customs 5$ fee.

UPS is the problem, Most places used them to save a buck. But in then end you dont save anything... They charge a 50+ brokerage and Taxes and fees...

FedEx are a bit better they only charge taxes. But every package gets them.

So USPS is the only way people should ship to Canada

Cheers

AJ@AutoAnything.com 11-09-2012 11:01 AM

We are currently working on a solution for our customers in Canada, but as of right now the suggestions above are the way I would go if possible. If you want a quote let me know with a PM and I would be happy to see what we can do.
AJ