DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Really? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=121894)

PaulMys 09-18-2012 10:22 PM

Really?

I am not a Republican or a Democrat. I think for myself about every issue, and its repercussions. But, and again, no affiliation, don't you find Mitt Romney to be a total f*cking A-HOLE?:4-dontknow:

redramsrule 09-18-2012 11:33 PM

and that a-hole we have now is better?????i dont think so

Stormracer 09-18-2012 11:51 PM

Really?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YEA WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!:smileup:

2011 ASSAULT 800 09-19-2012 04:07 PM

I am not even amaerican and I think what he says and does is rediculous. I dont want him to win. He wants to start a north american energy partnership with Canada, the U.S.A and Mexico. Why should Canada be parternered with anyone when we have all the energy. We should be the business and everyone else can be our customers. Mexico will never give up their oil, they may be poorer than Canada and the states but atleast they can feed their own before feeding others. They produce their own oil and sell it for 70 cents per litre (same price it has been for the last half a decade. meanwhile I buy oil at 1.40 a litre. I dont get caught up in politics very often especially with other countires but I found it insulting to Canada that he wants to partner up with us for our energy

sanddperformance 09-19-2012 08:01 PM

I am not a huge fan of him but anyone is better then the guy we have in office now that only wants green energy and people on food stamps and other government programs

PaulMys 09-19-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redramsrule (Post 892028)
and that a-hole we have now is better?????i dont think so

Now hold on a minute, there. If you read my OP, I said "No affiliation". I did NOT say the guy that lives in the White House now isn't an A-hole, because in my opinion, he is, too. I just think that Romney is a bigger A-hole and wish we had a legitimate third party and a candidate from that party to give us an alternative.

2011 ASSAULT 800 09-19-2012 08:49 PM

Can never win with politics

PaulMys 09-19-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2011 ASSAULT 800 (Post 892523)
Can never win with politics

Yup. I should have kept it to myself. You don't talk politics in a bar, and I guess not on the Z either. Just posted it the other night after hearing his one- hundredth dumb-ass comment on a news/political TV channel I had on in the backround. (Still think the guy's a tool):4-looney:

sanddperformance 09-19-2012 10:39 PM

I wish just a normal person could get in the office a middle class hard working person that does not have any friends in washington and does not have some secret agenda. I really wanted Hermain Cain to be president but we see how that ended

KingofDomain 09-19-2012 10:42 PM

Politics is never a good conversation, so many different opinions out there!! Politics and religion never to be discussed on the job, production goes down debates go up pretty soon tempers flare. Where are those tax breaks Bush promised? lol