DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Product Reviews (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   My clazzio leathers review!! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=122072)

dusterman 09-21-2012 08:29 PM

My clazzio leathers review!!

1 Attachment(s)
i have a reg cab express, and i bought my truck like it is to do my own thing and my own taste. after doing most mods i want ,and waiting on tuning, i decided i would go interior. first up was changing those horrible looking scratchy seats. so i looked around and looked at katzkin, they were way to expensive, and not good reviews, and then i saw a add for clazzio pull over seat covers, you dont have to take off your original material, just pull over the new covers and your good to go. total cost after my coupon i got in the mail was 210 dollars, wait time since my seat covers were custom was 3 months."it took 4 months" so negative point there. ones that are allready premade take a week. Mine have black leather, black suede, and tan stiching. the black sued looks purple in the pictures but believe me there black.

quality: i give a 9 out of 10

the covers on the seats fit very well they look like actuall leather seats, only down fall was the middle flip up seat they could of put it together a little better.

look: 10 out of 10

they look amazing compared on what my seats used to look like. stitching is strait the suede or fake suede feels like real suede.

feel: 8 out of 10

the seats dont hold you like they used to fitting around your sides, but thats what seat covers do.

smell: 6 out of 10

they could of messed with the smell to make them smell alittle better, after a month though it went away.

cost: 10 out of 10

you can not beat the price to what you get for it. i got them for 210, and when i trade the truck in if i ever do i cant take them off and sell them, you can not do that with katskin.that cost way more.

now for pics: priceless haha

before:Attachment 30700

after: next post down

dusterman 09-21-2012 08:31 PM

5 Attachment(s)
after:Attachment 30701

Attachment 30702

Attachment 30703

Attachment 30704

Attachment 30705

PaulMys 09-21-2012 08:39 PM

Wow, those look great. Much better than any other ones I've seen. Thanks for the heads-up on this.

Miami Son 09-21-2012 08:42 PM

Look good. I considered them until I found out that only the center piece is leather. The high wear area is usually the outer bolster, especially on the driver's side from getting in and out. Price is right, but I would want some that have the seating areas entirely made of real leather.

Asur 09-21-2012 09:06 PM

:smileup:Very nice, and wow on the price, looks real good, thanks for the info:smileup:

How long did it take to install and how hard was it?

PaulMys 09-21-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asur (Post 893838)
:smileup:Very nice, and wow on the price, looks real good, thanks for the info:smileup:

How long did it take to install and how hard was it?

YEAH- What he said!!:Hey:

dusterman 09-21-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMys (Post 893841)
YEAH- What he said!!:Hey:

sorry i guess that could of been part of my review. it took my wife and i together about a hour. i would recommend to not have carple tunnel in your wrist. cause my wife and i wrist hurt after wards, and we dont have it. but well worth it in the end. the hardest part was the headrest. cause the opening to put the cover on is half the size of the headrest. so easily could rip if your not careful. but other than that not to bad. i would recommending watching the youtube videos of the clazzio installs before install yourself it will help with time and effort

dusterman 09-21-2012 09:51 PM

mods please please move this back to 2012 section, this section doesnt get used enough, no one will see it. please please.

xtreme 08-02-2013 04:17 PM

Any update on how these are holding up? Possibly current pics since you have had them a year or so? Looking into these. Thanks!