DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2012 Dodge Ram - MOTM - Archives (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=251)
-   -   2012 September - Dodge Ram Member Of The Month (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=122625)

BlueJet 09-30-2012 09:06 AM

2012 September - Dodge Ram Member Of The Month

My name is Sean, I live in Orlando, Florida with my wife and 3 dogs(Becky, Hershey, and Sophie). Thanks to everyone for the nominations and the votes! I am the proud owner of a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500. When we went truck shopping we were looking to upgrade from a small single cab s10 that had a worn out 4 cylinder that just wasnít practical for our use. Well we came across this great ram and ended up buying the first truck we looked at. We travel a lot and with this ram we can bring all the dogs and the motorcycle and do so comfortably. We recently did a trip in the truck to Arkansas and back with the dogs and bike and it performed beautifully. We both test drove the truck and my wife managed to burn out with the salesman in the truck (yet I struggle to burn out on a daily basis). If my wife would have only known Iíd find this forum and be bit by what most call the ďmod bugĒ... I really like to make my vehicles my own, so itís no surprise the ram wouldnít be any different. I think just about everything Iíve done to the truck my wife didnít want me to do lol, but afterwards she has come to like it all, and even supports and helps out with the work. Iím lucky to have such a supportive wife!

There is still a lot Iíd like to do to the truck, too many things to list, and the list is always changing. The top two things I want to do are probably sport color matched bumpers, 4.10 gearing, and limited slip differential. We bought this truck with the intent to keep it a long time and so far it is holding up great. I have nearly 70,000 miles on my ram and basically no issues so far.

This is by far the best forum Iíve been a part of, countless helpful people that go out of their way to help others. Iím very happy to be a part of it, and thrilled to get that orange badge! I want to thank everyone on here for all the help Iíve received, and help I will receive in the future. I think the thing I like most about this forum is that everyone knows how to joke around and have a good time without getting bent out of shape. Iíve met a lot of people on here that Iíd call friends, and the forum has introduced me to other local ram owners as well. My wife gives me hell for spending hours answering posts every night and insists I am unable to go a day without it(as if that is that a bad thingÖ). She always asks ďwho are you pen-paling?Ē when Iím emailing or chatting with other Ram owners. Aside from actually working on my truck the forum has definitely developed into my most practiced hobby. I enjoy the community we have here, thanks to everyone involved!

RansRAM 09-30-2012 09:28 AM

Sean, A big congrats on this well deserved win. Wear that Orange badge with pride. :appl:

bighemi04 09-30-2012 11:27 AM

Congrats man. Well deserved

ShawnC13 09-30-2012 12:19 PM

Congrats on the WIN!!!!

TheSatinPumpkin 09-30-2012 12:41 PM

Very well deserved. Congratulations to you!!!

double0ram 09-30-2012 03:37 PM

congratulations man! welcome to the orange badge club! well deserved win!

fastNugly @ BP 09-30-2012 03:43 PM

Congrats bud!
Another member of the masses sporting the orange badge :smileup:

Now get to that 4.10 mod :LOL:

jacksonsnorth 09-30-2012 03:47 PM

Grats to ya man for the big win! Great bunch of dogs you got there, and love the story. Good luck on your future mods and looking forward to the photos of them. :)

99gp 09-30-2012 04:14 PM

Congrats, You deserved this win!

BlueJet 09-30-2012 04:56 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lj0s27F97K...congrats-1.jpg