DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Other Vehicle Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   ATV nuts check in. (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=123526)

Colorado700R 10-12-2012 10:18 AM

ATV nuts check in.
 
4 Attachment(s)
My quads are the primary reason I have my Ram. My whole family (7 of us total) have and ride our quads all over the country. WI, CO, OK, ID, CA, AZ...we go all over.

Any other ATV nuts like me out there?

Currently I have:

2007 Raptor 700 (Bigbore stroker 778cc's)
2005 YFZ 450 (My Wife's)
2008 KFX 450 (My eldest Son's)
2004 x 2 Baja 90 (My eldest daughter's/My middle son's))
2001 Baja 50 (My youngest daughter's)
2000 Chinese 50cc 2 stroke (My youngest son's)



Aaron

Unfairkickazz93 10-13-2012 01:04 AM

I wouldnt call me an ATV nut but I do enjoy quads! My favorite area are the Glamis sand dunes in Souther California. Unfortunetly those are a WAYS from me now (I used to live in phoenix).
I do have a Honda 400EX, I am contemplating buying a Raptor as well. How do you like yours?

Colorado700R 10-13-2012 09:08 PM

Love the raptor, the tq allows you be aggressive or lazy with gear changes.

99gp 10-13-2012 09:21 PM

I miss my quads I had a 2003 300ex all through school and also we had a 300 fourtrax 4x4.

Unfairkickazz93 10-15-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colorado700R (Post 909388)
Love the raptor, the tq allows you be aggressive or lazy with gear changes.

I really do like them! Do you know how much they are going for used?
My uncle has a Quadzilla. Now that thing is a BEAST! Haha!

Tdog93 10-15-2012 08:37 PM

I also have a raptor 700!
DMC force 4s
Stg 2 hotcam
PC5 w/ dl700 curves
FCI Intake
Other misc parts
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/...6/IMG_3886.jpg

RamSport1996 10-15-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colorado700R (Post 908055)
My quads are the primary reason I have my Ram. My whole family (7 of us total) have and ride our quads all over the country. WI, CO, OK, ID, CA, AZ...we go all over.

Any other ATV nuts like me out there?

Currently I have:

2007 Raptor 700 (Bigbore stroker 778cc's)
2005 YFZ 450 (My Wife's)
2008 KFX 450 (My eldest Son's)
2004 x 2 Baja 90 (My eldest daughter's/My middle son's))
2001 Baja 50 (My youngest daughter's)
2000 Chinese 50cc 2 stroke (My youngest son's)



Aaron


I'm def a atv nut love riding quads. Alot of nice quads you got.. U ever check out Busco Beach in Goldsboro,NC its like an ultimate riders paradise! Go there every summer, cant forget it lol

MARINEMEGACAB06 10-15-2012 09:24 PM

i too am an ATV nut...i own a BRUTE FORCE 750, worked a tad bit, has team green skins, team green pwdr coated bead lock rims, fasst bars, elka shocks, team green skids & axle brush guards...etc. i purchased my megacab thinking the same, how i was gunna haul the quad, funny how us men think, the wifes think we are A-HOLEZ...lol

Colorado700R 10-16-2012 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unfairkickazz93 (Post 911106)
I really do like them! Do you know how much they are going for used?
My uncle has a Quadzilla. Now that thing is a BEAST! Haha!

Used 700s go for ~4500. And they are all that a quad zilla was and more.

Colorado700R 10-16-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tdog93 (Post 911210)
I also have a raptor 700!
DMC force 4s
Stg 2 hotcam
PC5 w/ dl700 curves
FCI Intake
Other misc parts
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/...6/IMG_3886.jpg

Very nice Rappy!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger