DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   AutoAnything - Dodge Ram Accessories! - Dodge Ram Performance! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=233)
-   -   Clark@AutoAnything Update! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=123984)

AutoAnything 10-18-2012 01:34 PM

Clark@AutoAnything Update!

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to give you a quick update that I have changed my username from Clark@AutoAnything to AutoAnything as we are adding additional resources to support our sponsorship of the forum. AJ will now be your point of contact!

As always, if you need a price quote or have product questions, please feel free to call or chat with us and we will give you the best deal and service.

ShawnC13 10-18-2012 02:13 PM

Awesome thanks Clark, sounds like things are going well for autoanything.com and why wouldn't they!! Welcome AJ!!

AJ@AutoAnything.com 10-18-2012 02:22 PM

Hey Ramforumz Members!
I wanted to give a quick introduction about myself since I will now be helping with the questions you guys/girls have about the products we offer here at AutoAnything. First off I am a huge “gear head” and when I am not sitting behind these monitors I am in my own garage working on my latest project or attending a local show here in Southern California, I grew up around racing and working on my own cars/trucks and have always loved the automotive community you all contribute to. I have been with the AutoAnything team for a little over a year now and it really is a great place with fellow coworkers sharing in the same passions. Please feel free to PM me with any questions or let me know if you guys are attending a local show; if it works out I would love to meet you guys/girls face to face. Looking forward to working with you and hope you all feel the same!
AJ

99gp 10-18-2012 02:25 PM

Hi AJ, nice to meet you

AJ@AutoAnything.com 10-18-2012 03:46 PM

Nice to meet you guys too!

Galvatron 10-19-2012 06:09 AM

Wondering why the banner won't work for the 15% promo code. I'm ready to order my tonneau cover with free shipping but I can't get the 15% to work.

? ? ? ? ?

mcguire3 10-19-2012 08:25 AM

Hi AJ!
I am looking for Ironcross HD steps for my 2012 Ram Quad, do you handle that brand?

Unfairkickazz93 10-19-2012 07:24 PM

Hey AJ, welcome to the Z! What car/truck do you work on?

AJ@AutoAnything.com 10-22-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galvatron (Post 915081)
Wondering why the banner won't work for the 15% promo code. I'm ready to order my tonneau cover with free shipping but I can't get the 15% to work.

? ? ? ? ?

Galvatron,
I just sent you a PM want to make sure you got the correct promo code. You can also just click the orange banner below and the code will automatically be applied in your check out.
AJ

AJ@AutoAnything.com 10-22-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcguire3 (Post 915122)
Hi AJ!
I am looking for Ironcross HD steps for my 2012 Ram Quad, do you handle that brand?

Mcquire,
We do not carry the IronCross HD brand and I do apologize. We carry probably every other brand though and would be happy to get you a quote on them. You can click on the orange Banner if you would like to see the different kits. Please let me know if I could help in any way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unfairkickazz93 (Post 915655)
Hey AJ, welcome to the Z! What car/truck do you work on?

Thanks! Well I have had so many different cars over the years it's getting hard to keep track. Currently I have a 05 GT mustang(i know i know:doh:) and an xterra for the wife. But just to name a few I have owned 2 jeeps, a 1958 f100 (my favorite), a MeyersManx, a few different kinds of trucks, a dozen motorcycles...and the list goes on. My favorite thing though is just working on cars/trucks. I replaced a clutch and flywheel this weekend in the Mustang and it was probably one of the more difficult installations I have ever done!
I am though starting to lean towards getting a truck in about 6 months or so.