DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Favorite thing about your truck (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=124264)

snrusnak 10-22-2012 11:06 AM

Favorite thing about your truck

What is simply the favorite thing about your truck? Big or small....what is it?

I think I have a tie, my favorites are small(it's the small things that matter, right?)

1) Auxiliary input on the radio. I love being able to listen to any music I want(on my phone/mp3 player) whenever I want, conveniently...

2) Quad cab with mid size bed. Seems most other quad cab trucks have the mini beds, like 4 foot long. I love my 6' bed, I can fit my bike in the bed, and shut the tailgate. I know that's a small thing, but makes travelling so much better.

Gantman 10-22-2012 11:25 AM

Hahaha! snrusnak, I'm going to tell you like I've told many x-girlfriends; it's not that small. It's 5'6" and not 4 feet. You're hella funny on that one dude! Hahaha! I just leave the tailgate down and use a bed extender for haulin quads or bikes. That's my favorite thing right there; the utility use of my Ram. Whether it's toatin' my fishin/huntin gear, building/landscaping supplies, or haulin bikes.

snrusnak 10-22-2012 11:30 AM

lol well we were helping someone move and they said they had a "truck" but when we got there it was a 4 door nissan with a 4' bed. Seriously, it went from the tailgate and didn't even complete to the other end of the wheel well, it was tiny. Basically a tall trunk.

BrandonMski 10-22-2012 12:29 PM

The ease of installing anything! The truck doesn't have an excess of B.S. under the hood and it easily takes to any mods I've done to it so far.

2011 ASSAULT 800 10-22-2012 12:30 PM

quad cab with 6'4" box would probably be the favourite, or the hemi, or 392 rear end.

4x4Hemi 10-22-2012 12:32 PM

Ohh this is an easy one for me! gotta be the hemi rumble with the e-cutout open :D makes my day every single day

Louis 10-22-2012 12:55 PM

The favorite thing about my truck is that it is paid in full! The second favorite thing is that it is a 3/4 ton diesel and it hauls my toy hauler and since it is a quad cab it has room for my whole family as well. I also just installed a Kenwood Stereo with blue tooth and Aux jacks for I-pods & phones.

Unfairkickazz93 10-23-2012 12:53 AM

Regular cab short bed with the HEMI- Hands down! :head3:

CajunDodge 10-23-2012 12:44 PM

Favorite thing about my truck.......everything! But, if I have to narrow it down lol, love the regular cab/short bed and the absence of chrome! Best thing about my truck though is the smile factor I get everyday when I drive it! :smileup:

- Cajun

snrusnak 10-23-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Best thing about my truck though is the smile factor I get everyday when I drive it!
:smileup: ain't that the truth!