DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   AutoAnything - Dodge Ram Accessories! - Dodge Ram Performance! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=233)
-   -   Now offering an even better discount for Forum Members (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=124458)

AJ@AutoAnything.com 10-24-2012 12:01 PM

Now offering an even better discount for Forum Members

Guys I am happy to announce that due to the overwhelming response and support from RamForumz members we are able to increase the discount up to 16%!. Starting today RamForumz members will receive 16% off their purchases from AutoAnything.:smileup: I get a lot of questions from members on how to receive this discount so I though I would try and make it a little more clear and give you guys 5 easy ways to get the 16% off.
  1. Click the large Orange Banner and order away! The discount code is automatically applied when you check out. By far the easiest and fastest way!!
  2. Click "Click-to-LiveChat" to automatically chat with one of our sales guys, but let them know you are with RAMFORUMZ to get the 16% off discount!
  3. Go to AutoAnything.com, fill your cart with what your truck deserves and enter in Promo Code "FRMRAM16"
  4. Call us at 1-888-591-8563 and let the sale guys know the Promo Code! "FRMRAM16"
  5. Lastly PM me and I would be happy to set you guys up with a quote!
Thank you for the continued support! As always please feel free to PM me with any question you guys have!
-AJ

snrusnak 10-24-2012 12:57 PM

What did you do with Clark!?!?!!?

LOL jk, I'm just not familiar with you...

AA rocks! Thanks for the increased savings!

AJ@AutoAnything.com 10-24-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snrusnak (Post 920007)
What did you do with Clark!?!?!!?

LOL jk, I'm just not familiar with you...

AA rocks! Thanks for the increased savings!

HA! Clark is still around, did you check out the "Clark@autoanything Update"? Let us know if you need anything at all!
-AJ

GTyankee 10-24-2012 02:36 PM

WOW, nice discount

Now what do i need that i have been putting off :)
for me it would be one day delivery, if you had the part in stock

fudrock 10-29-2012 07:45 PM

Damn! Wished I'd known about this when I bought my Weathertechs last week. That's what I get for not coming down to the sponsor forums very often.

No matter. I'm just getting started with this truck and they'll be plenty more purchases to apply this discount to. Next up -- tonneau cover! They ain't cheap, but at least this will lessen the blow.

Thanks

**edit** Just sent you a PM regarding said tonneau cover, thanks

AJ@AutoAnything.com 10-30-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudrock (Post 924480)
Damn! Wished I'd known about this when I bought my Weathertechs last week. That's what I get for not coming down to the sponsor forums very often.

No matter. I'm just getting started with this truck and they'll be plenty more purchases to apply this discount to. Next up -- tonneau cover! They ain't cheap, but at least this will lessen the blow.

Thanks

**edit** Just sent you a PM regarding said tonneau cover, thanks

I just shot you back a PM with a few questions...

Pull Ya 10-30-2012 06:12 PM

I was just told that the 16% discount only applied on items(or purchases)that are over $150. Also it only applies to certain items by certain manufactures. As an example it does not apply to Weathertech products----Is this correct? I guess any disclaimer must be in the fine print somewhere??????????????
Jay

Rec 26 10-30-2012 06:19 PM

Wish I knew about this before I ordered that Bakflip cover from you guys....

snrusnak 10-30-2012 10:13 PM

There are some items that are out of autoanything's control and they can't discount. Undercover brand items I know are one(from when I bought my tool boxes).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is an asterisk that does state this...

Grubrunner 10-30-2012 10:16 PM

Great discount!

Somebody 'sticky' this thread please.