DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Chassis - Drive Line - Suspension - Wheels and Tires - LOWERING or STANDARD (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Please petition BellTech for panhard solution!! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=124507)

RAM EM 10-24-2012 07:49 PM

Please petition BellTech for panhard solution!!

If you are interested in purchasing or retrofitting a Belltech kit with a panhard relocator, please contact them via email at their website and urge them to come up with a solution! If enough people complain it might prompt them to step their game up! I have already done so. This would make a good kit a great kit! :smileup:

UNBROKEN 10-24-2012 09:10 PM

Why not ask McGaughys to just sell theirs individually?
They already make the part and it works flawlessly.

GhostR1der 10-24-2012 10:12 PM

We could try both but Mcgaughy stated they will not sell it individually. I don't care where it comes from I just want it.

UNBROKEN 10-24-2012 10:21 PM

I just can't understand a mfg not selling a part they make to people that need it....must be nice to not need money.
If I made them I'd try to sell every one I could get fabbed up.

GhostR1der 10-24-2012 10:23 PM

I think that's there way of making their kit stand out. Like Magnaflow and those damn 5 inch tips they won't sell separately lol.

57hemisport 10-26-2012 10:04 PM

I'll definitely bug the hell out of belltech and McGuaghys to sell their panhard bar relocation.

RAM EM 10-27-2012 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 57hemisport (Post 922003)
I'll definitely bug the hell out of belltech and McGuaghys to sell their panhard bar relocation.

Thanks, man! C'mon guys, shoot 'em an email, it only takes a coupla minutes of your time! Power to the People!! :box2:

Racerdamon 10-27-2012 05:10 PM

Just order the adjustable track bar from Spohn It works great on mine + now they have the complete suspenion bar kit!

RAM EM 10-29-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racerdamon (Post 922514)
Just order the adjustable track bar from Spohn It works great on mine + now they have the complete suspenion bar kit!

While the Spohn bar is a good idea as far as centering the axle, it still does not remedy the issue of the bar not being parallel with the axle, which is the main problem. A relocator effectively solves both issues. The Spohn bar is good to get if you want the axle PERFECTLY centered under the truck. You have given me a good idea, though! I think I'll contact Spohn and see if THEY will make a Panhard relocator! :thk:

UNBROKEN 10-30-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racerdamon (Post 922514)
+ now they have the complete suspenion bar kit!

Yes they do....the first ones are sitting at my house.