DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum (
-   2011 Dodge Ram Forum (
-   -   chrome rocker panels (

dodgeram02 10-29-2012 01:59 PM

chrome rocker panels
2 Attachment(s)
ok the first picture is just my truck. i want to get chrome rocker panels for it. but i dont want the normal ones you can find at like putco or auto anything. i want to just do the little trapazoid looking shape at the bottom of the doors. to make it more clear i drew a black line around the area i would like to do in picture 2. if somebody could tell me a place that makes custom rocker panels or a place that somebody knows where i can get these. or how i could make them myself please let meknow. i been wanting to do this since i bought the truck a year ago.

Emorris69 10-31-2012 10:52 AM

I know my local metal fabricators could do this, so I would Google metal fabricators in your area and see if they will do it for or you. How do you want to attach them? They would be a little heavy, Id want them welded on or something similar

huntergreen 10-31-2012 03:14 PM

not a fan of chrome, but that might look pretty good.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Release Candidate 2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
= Copyright a Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger