DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - 8.0 Liter V10 (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   woo yeah! it's coming together (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=124914)

Wantedwarrior102 10-30-2012 01:23 AM

woo yeah! it's coming together

I don't know how many of you have seen any of my posts about my truck and problem after problem i have ran into, but its finally coming together. the block bored .040" over got the crank mains and rods all buttoned down today replaced the valve stem seals. My headers and cold air intanke came in just waiting on a couple more engine parts and Its gonna be breathing fire again shortly. Which will be awesome i can't wait until i get to drive it for the first time. I have only drove it on the trailer off the trailer and into the shop. If all is well with the engine and transmission I am going to possibly be moving in the direction of an off road build. Im talking gears,lockers,long arm front suspension,4 link rear suspension, and cutting that semi down extended cab long bed not the greatest for the off road world. Those things aren't going to happen tommorow just my dream for the truck and what i plan on making happen over a few years.

double0ram 11-01-2012 01:48 AM

dude thats awesome. you must put up pictures of this beast

hawkes1975 11-05-2012 07:36 PM

I'm on my second V10 5spd my first was a rot box that i picked up in new hampshire. It was a tank and I loved it never got stuck in any situation. I just purchased an 01 5spd I want to built it up. I've been looking for a stroker kit and a rear mounted turbo and all the other goodies for it. I want to build a diesel eating monster. Love my V10!!!

Wantedwarrior102 01-07-2013 12:19 AM

pictures of truck and engine

2 Attachment(s)
here are some pics of the engine and truck work on the truck has slowed a bit winter is here and I am truly regretting not getting the heat done in the garage

double0ram 01-08-2013 09:49 AM

defiantly beautiful. looking forward to some more from this truck

Wantedwarrior102 01-29-2013 01:13 AM

Finally caught a warm day the engine is in. With the new headers mopar performance plug wires k&n cold air intake total engine rebuild it should get fired up today. I'M READY TO DRIVE THING!!!!!!

FilthyDog 02-06-2013 12:14 PM

Lets see some pictures!

Wantedwarrior102 02-09-2013 11:08 PM

it's together it runs

5 Attachment(s)
well good news it runs,it drives sounds good minus the exhaust haha. It definitely needs a trip to the exhaust shop which its going soon. I am getting ready to order my 37x12.50x20 pitbull rocker tires that are going on a set of ion alloy 171's here are some more pictures. I will post pictures of the truck with wheels tires and exhaust done as soon as everything comes together

Wantedwarrior102 02-13-2013 09:09 PM

tires ordered and did it hurt $1,650 flowmaster stainless super 44 mufflers truck is being dropped off at the exhaust shop tomorrow it's getting close

double0ram 02-17-2013 05:29 PM

right on man!!! still waiting for the end results! you should certainly make a video of the whole thing.