DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2012 Dodge Ram Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   S&b cai (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=125353)

Project1 11-05-2012 09:58 AM

S&b cai
 
Just installed my S&B CAI the other day! Very impressed with the build of this product. Sounds great under WOT! Just want to thank Grubrunner for the great write up on S&B.

bighemi04 11-05-2012 11:15 AM

Grub gives some serious write ups/ reviews here. Good source of information

FromFordtoRAM 11-05-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Project1 (Post 929875)
Just installed my S&B CAI the other day! Very impressed with the build of this product. Sounds great under WOT! Just want to thank Grubrunner for the great write up on S&B.

That's what pushed me over the edge on an S&B as well. I love my S&B!

Gst95dsm 11-05-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FromFordtoRAM (Post 929976)
That's what pushed me over the edge on an S&B as well. I love my S&B!


Looks like you're also in California... is the S&B CARB approved??? I'm trying to decide between the Vararam and S&B. If the S&B is carb approved that's the one I'll go with... don't want to mess with changing it out when I have to smog.

FromFordtoRAM 11-05-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gst95dsm (Post 930066)
Looks like you're also in California... is the S&B CARB approved??? I'm trying to decide between the Vararam and S&B. If the S&B is carb approved that's the one I'll go with... don't want to mess with changing it out when I have to smog.

I asked them this exact question, and yes they have their CARB #. Unfortunately they haven't gotten the stickers yet but they send said they'd send me on as soon as they get them. You should call to let them know you will be needing one.

Grubrunner 11-05-2012 09:26 PM

Congratulations on a fine purchase.

It should serve you well for the remainder of your ownership.

WIexpress 11-06-2012 04:33 PM

Let us know if you get any mpg gains, I really like the look of the S&B and it seems to be the only one that will give some if any gains. Thanks

Project1 11-06-2012 10:07 PM

The MPG gains might take a while. I have this problem with pegging the gas to the floor!!!

BoOdOg 11-07-2012 08:02 PM

it gave a decent mpg gain for me however my truck is still breaking in as well. great product.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger