DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Exhaust (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Exhaust Size? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=126509)

Alaskan Hemisport 11-21-2012 02:58 AM

Exhaust Size?
 
What size is the stick pipe on an 03 4.7 1500? Is it 2.5? Does the exhasut unbolt anywhere or is it all welded together?

Unfairkickazz93 11-21-2012 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alaskan Hemisport (Post 942927)
What size is the stick pipe on an 03 4.7 1500? Is it 2.5? Does the exhasut unbolt anywhere or is it all welded together?

I am sure someone will chirp in here soon.

Hello, fellow Fairbanks citizen! :D Do you by any chance have a RCSB sport?

Alaskan Hemisport 11-21-2012 03:26 AM

Forgive my newbness, but what is RCSB?

Unfairkickazz93 11-21-2012 04:13 AM

Regular cab short bed.

snrusnak 11-21-2012 09:39 AM

Later models are dual 2.5" pipes to a single 3" pipe. I'd assume yours is the same but can't say for sure on an 03.

Crawl under and look at it and measure it.

Alaskan Hemisport 11-21-2012 04:51 PM

Sorry, I have a 4 door short bed. On mine it is the old style that is a single pipe from the cat back. It's been in the -20's recently so I didnt want to crawl under the truck lol

Unfairkickazz93 11-21-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alaskan Hemisport (Post 943306)
Sorry, I have a 4 door short bed. On mine it is the old style that is a single pipe from the cat back. It's been in the -20's recently so I didnt want to crawl under the truck lol

Ah, I was just checking to see if I saw you the other day :D. Have any pics of it?

Alaskan Hemisport 11-21-2012 10:48 PM

Being Fairbanks it's always a possibilty. I dont have any pics, but its a blue 4 door Ram. Nothing really distingushing about it yet. I have always been one to quickly make it my own (stand out amoung others) but I may be turing around and selling it in the summer. So how much I really want to spend on it is questionable. We have replaced the front hubs, pads, rotars, ujoiunts, passenger front steering knuckle. I feel ive really brought this truck back from the grave, and has been a good truck thus far, but having 140000, I wonder how much longer it will last before a really expensive repair will be required.

Alaskan Hemisport 11-21-2012 11:07 PM

I dont think I have seen many express trucks with the ram box. I had a 2011 Ram hemi Sport and I loved it. But I loved my challenger more so it had to go lol

Unfairkickazz93 11-22-2012 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alaskan Hemisport (Post 943566)
I dont think I have seen many express trucks with the ram box. I had a 2011 Ram hemi Sport and I loved it. But I loved my challenger more so it had to go lol

Haha! I havent seen many rambox trucks overall.

Keep an eye out for me. I have a Red RCSB with the ramboxes!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger