DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram R/T (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   2012 Ram R/T Tuner available yet? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=126784)

DiverDanRamMan 11-25-2012 09:39 AM

2012 Ram R/T Tuner available yet?

Hello friends,

Next week I am having a single Aero Turbine 3030 installed, adding a "Y" pipe behind the muffler and leaving both stock resonators on. I am also having a K&N C.A.I. installed.

I am waiting on an A.R.E. LSX Tonneau cover, Bedrug, Bed Extender, and some Vinyl Body Wrap Graphics to come in and be installed. After all is done, I will up load some pictures.

Does anyone know if there is a tuner available for this engine yet?

Also, does anyone know where I might get some custom seat covers with the "R/T" logo embroidered in them?

LeftCoast 11-26-2012 01:32 AM

No tuner available yet for 2012's. Probably soon though, think the only difference is the transmission in the '12's

huddyhud 12-13-2012 06:17 AM

BD is already out but with a turbo your going to need the Diablo and it will be out very soon. They are testing it out this week. I'm interested in seeing the pictures once you put the graphics on it.

DiverDanRamMan 12-13-2012 08:39 AM

Thanks for the info. I have never used a Bully Dog tuner, so I will wait a little while to see if Diablo Sport or Superchip come out with one soon.

Already had the Aero Turbine 3030 exhaust, K&N Cold Air Intake, Tonneau Cover, Bedrug and Bed Extender installed. My stripe graphics are in the mail to me. I should get them tomorrow, but probably will not be able to get them installed until next week. Will up load pictures after they are installed.

The K&N intake and Aero Turbine 3030 Exhaust really made my truck sound awsome and helped my power some but not sure how much. Once I get a programer, I think all 3 upgrades should increase my HP from 390 to around 425 HP. At least I hope they do. The truck is pretty quick right now. I love it.

huddyhud 12-13-2012 06:25 PM

AtumeAtume
Quote:

Originally Posted by DiverDanRamMan (Post 959458)
Thanks for the info. I have never used a Bully Dog tuner, so I will wait a little while to see if Diablo Sport or Superchip come out with one soon.

Already had the Aero Turbine 3030 exhaust, K&N Cold Air Intake, Tonneau Cover, Bedrug and Bed Extender installed. My stripe graphics are in the mail to me. I should get them tomorrow, but probably will not be able to get them installed until next week. Will up load pictures after they are installed.

The K&N intake and Aero Turbine 3030 Exhaust really made my truck sound awsome and helped my power some but not sure how much. Once I get a programer, I think all 3 upgrades should increase my HP from 390 to around 425 HP. At least I hope they do. The truck is pretty quick right now. I love it.

Yea they are pretty stout. My bad i thought you had a turbo i miss read it. I have custom true duels and a K&N cai. I'm waiting patiently as well i want to see which one kills the TM more that's going to be the tell tail. We can have all the HP in the world butt it's no good if the ECM kills it.