DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Newbie Checkin! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hello everyone, Im new here and have a lot of questions (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=126809)

evo47 11-25-2012 06:06 PM

Hello everyone, Im new here and have a lot of questions

So I have a 05 dodge ram 1500 2wd and absolutely love it. Its basically a stock truck right now, the only things it really has is a flowmaster muffler and some goodyear MTR tires. I have been reading up on the new Mopar's Ram Runner and I want to make my truck as close as a Ram Runner as possible. Im trying to make my truck offroad capable and also looking to add horse power to it. I would like to try to use Mopar parts but if there is anything better, I would really love to hear about it. Thanks to everyone in advance.

brad12kx 11-25-2012 06:38 PM

Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

You will likely find some great info in the 'Mod Zone'. It is about 1/3 the way down the main page. The main page can always be accessed by clicking on the banner on top of every page. :)

AND - We all like pix! Got any to share?

Enjoy the Z!

2011 ASSAULT 800 11-25-2012 08:18 PM

Welcome to the forum! You will find a ton of great info, lots of friendly knowledgeable members and many interesting ideas for mods! Enjoy the forum!

ShawnC13 11-25-2012 09:05 PM

Welcome joining here is a great decision for any RAM owner so much knowledge and information here!

Here are some how to threads to some common questions

How to upload pictures to your gallery

How to insert image in post

BlueJet 11-26-2012 08:04 AM

Hello and welcome! :wavey:

Good to have you with us, I hope you enjoy the board!

CajunDodge 11-26-2012 10:27 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Any pics of your truck you can share? We'd love to see your ride! Sounds like you know what you're looking to do with it and I'm sure you'll get plenty of good advice from others here so good luck and be sure to keep us posted! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

ArmyofOne 11-27-2012 02:41 PM

Welcome from Total Load Control! Enjoy the Ram! There are a ton of brilliant people and some technicians as well (myself included) on here, and we will help in any way we can. Feel free to send me a message with any questions you may have. Any info you need, we have, and if we dont, someone can find it for you. I am a soldier and myself and a few other members are Mechanics by trade. Everyone has something to offer at the Z. Looking forward to pix and seeing you active in the community!

-Josh.

evo47 12-03-2012 06:35 PM

I am really excited to keep bloging with evryone here in this forum. I have gone to other forums before, but it hasnt been this welcoming like you guys have.

Thanks everyone
-Hector

PS. i will post up some pics of when i first got the truck and will keep posting with progres

evo47 12-03-2012 06:40 PM

So my overall goal is to have my truck pre-runner, the way my truck is now is basically stock right now. What would be the best route into going into it and getting started? What I mean is where should I invest my money into first? Lift? Engine performance? exct. exct.