DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Mopar Online Parts - Dodge Ram Accessories! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   Order 1131904 (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=128058)

will51 12-11-2012 07:41 PM

Order 1131904

Hello, I've had no response corresponding by email, phone messages left unanswered, phone calls not picked up, now the mailbox is full for the number listed on your site, so I figured I would try here as a last effort.

I placed an order for several parts on November 15th, I then waited two weeks and heard nothing. I then emailed M.O.P. and got a return email stating that there was a backordered part and it was going to take over month from the order date. I tried several times to reach M.O.P by phone and email to cancel the backordered part and received no response. I was only successful when I called Westbury Dodge's main parts line and insisted to be transferred to the online division did I get anywhere. I was then told by Sean he would cancel the backordered part and the rest would ship that day. That was last Tuesday, I still have received nothing. I live in the same state as M.O.P, it does not take anywhere near a week to ship within the same state. Also, my order still shows as "in process".

I have tried email and phone over the last 3 business days with again, no response and now the mail box is full. So at this point this is my last attempt to remedy this situation, which is very patient if you ask me. I will give this another 24 hours to be resolved and at that point I will have no choice but to seek recovery of my funds through my credit card company.

I realize back orders and things of that nature happen, it is unavoidable, and online shopping isn't the same as going into a store and buying an item. But, just the same, it's been almost a month and the total lack of communication and any inkling that M.O.P has any desire to fulfill this order is bothersome to say the least.

I appreciate your response to handling this situation.

Mopar Online Parts 12-12-2012 10:34 AM

Hi Will,

I have sent an inquiry to our shipping department to find out the status of this order and will have an answer shortly. I do see a canceled/refunded item on the order which was done on 12/4.

Thank you, Benny

will51 12-12-2012 01:30 PM

Sean has contacted me stating that there are more backordered parts on my order and asked if I wanted to cancel. I then replied asking which ones were backordered because his email did not indicate which ones. That was over an hour ago. I will be awaiting his reply so I can make a decision.

Thank you.

Mopar Online Parts 12-12-2012 05:04 PM

Hi Will,

The shippers went to pull the order and found inventory inconsistencies which led to them having to order the missing 3 items, They are: 5018127AA,6036302AA and 1-TN31XDVAB

I can have the shipping dept ship what we have now or we can wait a few more days for those to arrive and ship it complete.

Please let me know and I am sorry for the delay.
-Benny

will51 12-12-2012 06:33 PM

Thats fine, please ship what you have and take the rest off of the order. If there is any way to get it here by Friday I would appreciate it. If need be, use some of the left over funds from the three items listed above being taken off the order to overnight the parts. Also, let's not forget I cancelled the motor mount as well in one of my emails. I had to source that elsewhere due to time constraints.

I appreciate your prompt attention to the issue today.

Mopar Online Parts 12-13-2012 10:11 AM

Will do, I do not see a motor mount on the order I do see a trans mount for a neon however part number 4668902AD. Is this what you would like removed?

-Benny

will51 12-13-2012 10:20 AM

Yes. I'm not sure why it's listed as a trans mount. It goes on the other side of the engine bay lol. Thanks.

Mopar Online Parts 12-13-2012 10:49 AM

Hi Will,

I have modified and refunded the parts that will not ship today. I have also stressed to our shipping department that you receive this order by tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience with us and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

-Benny

will51 12-14-2012 08:33 PM

Hello,

I received the order today, thank you. It was missing the following items that I have not been credited for and still show on my summary that was updated when the order shipped:

Line 4-windshield washer hose (I think this was one of the items that wasn't in stock, however it is still on my order summary and is still factored into the total cost)

Line 16-heat shield (there were two of these, an upper and a lower, one of them was credited due to backorder, one is still on the order summary, neither showed up)

Also line 3-antenna base, this part was incorrect, I was able to dismantle it and use the old part and pieces from the new part to make 1 usable part.

Please refund the items above I did not receive.

Mopar Online Parts 12-17-2012 09:47 AM

good morning Will,

I have processed all of the refunds and they should show within a few days.

Thank you,
Benny