DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   SOLO Performance - Dodge Ram Exhaust! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   GROUP BUY: SOLO Performance Mach 44 Ram Dual Exhaust Kit for 2009-13 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI Pickup (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=128724)

GoingSolo2 12-20-2012 09:58 PM

GROUP BUY: SOLO Performance Mach 44 Ram Dual Exhaust Kit for 2009-13 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI Pickup

Kit Name: Mach 44 Dual Exhaust for Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI Pickup
Fitment: 2009-13 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI Pickup

Buy directly from the manufacturer...no middle man. The utmost care and attention to detail goes into every product we make.

Product Description:

This Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent cat-back exhaust kit gives you a raw, rich, and mean exhaust note under acceleration on the outside while being non-invasive and NO DRONE on the inside. Customers have said that this system is like two exhaust kits in one, with a deep performance exhaust note on the outside and remarkably quiet on the inside. This is your “everyday drivers” performance exhaust kit that sounds great but doesn’t rock you out of the cab or annoy your neighbors.

The Mach 44 Dual Exhaust kit starts off at 3”, and then when it goes through the MACH 44 free flow muffler it branches off into dual 2 ” mandrel bent tailpipes. No need to remove your spare tire as Solo Performance has painstakingly bent the driver’s side tailpipe to accommodate the spare. We have band clamps on the two T304 polished stainless steel rolled edge exhaust tips to give you adjustability in and out for a perfect fit every time.

The new Solo Performance tips are a larger diameter tip which fills the bumper cut outs better. Factory tips are 3.75″ x 7″. The replacement tips by Solo are 4″ (outlet) x 22″ (length) for a cleaner and fuller look. It's easy to install and fun to drive!

Free Solo-Performance Tee shirt with every purchase! All sizes available from small to 3XL. You also get a free Solo Performance license plate frame!

We keep 5 kits in stock at all times, and multiple orders are available.

Exhaust Kit Specifications:
  • This is a completely stainless steel, converter back exhaust kit and all hardware is included
  • T304 polished stainless steel tips with a rolled edge and 4” outlet.
  • Reinforced, heavy duty stainless hangers
  • Mandrel bent pipes for increased flow
  • Tig welded free flow muffler with ceramic fiber and stainless steel wool packing to help eliminate drone
  • Deep Rich exhaust note
  • Non-invasive inside the cabin
Price: $725 with FREE shipping to most of the US and parts of Canada.

Group Buy Details: Every exhaust kit bought will yield a 1% increased discount, up to 20%. For example, if we sell 15 exhaust kits, everyone will be refunded 15%. Kits will ship out immediately!The more you spread the word, the better the discount for everyone. The discount will be refunded to you at the conclusion of the group buy. GROUP BUY ENDS JANUARY 31, 2013!! This is a combined group buy with the Mach 40 bolt on muffler.

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...pscb139d1e.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24GYV...mment_received

Contact Information:
Steve Mariano
Solo Performance Sales and Customer Service
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
goingsolo2@hotmail.com

GoingSolo2 12-20-2012 10:00 PM

Group Buy List:

1. Derrick M.- PAID
2. Phil J.- PAID
3. jrtz80- PAID
4. q23- PAID
5. Hemirae- PAID
6. agjr85- PAID

MOFOGO 12-24-2012 02:45 PM

I've had this kit on my truck for about 4 months, and I can honestly say this is one of, if not the best fitting, best sounding exhaust I have ever had. And I've had a lot of different set-ups over the past 42 years! The fit and finish are second to none. The sound and the butt dyno both say HELL YEAH every time I drive it. :smileup::smileup::smileup:

primo spaghetti 12-24-2012 03:25 PM

i wish it had an option for a different exit location. my 4.7 doesnt have the bumper cutouts, otherwise id be in on this deal.

i might however, just order the muffler in a SI/SO option.

MOFOGO 12-24-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by primo spaghetti (Post 967154)
i wish it had an option for a different exit location. my 4.7 doesnt have the bumper cutouts, otherwise id be in on this deal.

i might however, just order the muffler in a SI/SO option.

If I remember right( (Old-Timers Disease) someone posted on here a while back with pictures of a 4.7 Ram with a 4th. Gen.5.7 stock take-off exhaust. They had the factory tips coming out under the bumper (no cutouts) and it looked good. You can change out your bumper to one with the cutouts, chrome or painted. I can tell you from personal experience you'll love this exhaust, like in Any excuse to crank up and go somewhere, anywhere, every chance you can. :smiley_thumbs_up:

GoingSolo2 12-26-2012 03:16 PM

HOLIDAY BUMP:) Get your SOLO Ram catback exhaust today, just in time for the New Year!!!

jrtz80 12-27-2012 06:52 PM

I've been watching this thread and hoping 20 guys would jump in and I could get this for $580. Now I'm thinking others are doing the same and are afraid to get one not knowing if anyone else is going to purchase. So I'll be the first to say I'm in if more people are in, lol.

GoingSolo2 12-27-2012 09:54 PM

Thanks jrtz80...it's very true...a lot wait and then it doesn't grow as fast...the group buy needs the brave ones to get something going! We put a lot of R&D into this kit...it really is a fantastic product! Give me a call if you want to get in at 516-655-9002.

Steve

SweetLeaf 12-27-2012 10:29 PM

Which "parts" of Canada do you ship too Steve?

GoingSolo2 12-28-2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetLeaf (Post 969125)
Which "parts" of Canada do you ship too Steve?

We ship to all of Canada. Some parts have extra shipping because of the distance and much higher costs to us. Not all parts have extra though...most of eastern Canada do not have extra charges.