DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - 5.7 HEMI V8 (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Killing TM with Trinity (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=128870)

UNBROKEN 12-23-2012 12:33 AM

Killing TM with Trinity
 
Am I really going that blind in my old age?
I can't find it in the adjustments. I found MDS off and Traction Control but not TM. Where the hell is it?

UNBROKEN 12-23-2012 01:33 AM

I can adjust:

cooling fan ac off
cooling fan ac on
idle
mds
part throttle upshift
rpm shift points
rev & speed
throttle
tire size
wot fuel
wot spark



I bought this thing to kill torque management....where is it?

Chris b 12-23-2012 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UNBROKEN (Post 966096)
I can adjust:

cooling fan ac off
cooling fan ac on
idle
mds
part throttle upshift
rpm shift points
rev & speed
throttle
tire size
wot fuel
wot sparK

I bought this thing to kill torque management....where is it?

WHERE DID YOU FIND ALL THAT?:SHOCKED:
All I could find is TC:doh:

UNBROKEN 12-23-2012 03:18 AM

Shit if I know....I just stumbled across it when installing the 93 tune. You have to adjust those before putting the tune in. The quick adjust thing on mine only has TC and tire size.

Chris b 12-23-2012 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UNBROKEN (Post 966130)
Shit if I know....I just stumbled across it when installing the 93 tune. You have to adjust those before putting the tune in. The quick adjust thing on mine only has TC and tire size.

I fond them just don't know how to use them:LOL:
can I mod the diablo can tune with them:4-dontknow:

bighemi04 12-23-2012 07:48 AM

TM is something Diablo handled in the canned tunes by turning percentages down. Hemifever can change it but we cannot...

Glenn B 12-23-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bighemi04 (Post 966151)
TM is something Diablo handled in the canned tunes by turning percentages down. Hemifever can change it but we cannot...

Anyone know how much Diablosport turned down the TM?:4-dontknow:
Is it worth having the tune adjusted for this parameter? TM was something I really wanted gone too, so I am curious as I just bought a Trinity as well.

Edit: I looked it up on DiabloSports website and they say TM has been "Virtually Eliminated". Thats probably ok for my application.

cawish33 12-23-2012 10:11 AM

guy's the torque management is disabled when you install a tune, that's why you did not see the option :)

UNBROKEN 12-23-2012 10:35 AM

Hemifever tune is loaded....once I wake up I'll give it a test drive.

thunder98110 12-23-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UNBROKEN (Post 966207)
Hemifever tune is loaded....once I wake up I'll give it a test drive.

he just sent me his base 93 tune, and sent me the parameters he wants logged.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger