DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Tallest/shortest Z members? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=130836)

98sst 01-14-2013 07:51 PM

Tallest/shortest Z members?
 
Height and all around size of a person has always interested me. I think it'd be cool just to throw out there. How tall or short are ya guys? Each has their perks so don't be shy... Lol. Maybe also state whether or not your truck is lifted or lowered or whatever you'd prefer... I have a feeling us lowered truck guys are going to be taller than you lifted truck guys...haha. Overall though I typically see relatively tall ram owners... Maybe throw in what you like/dislike or if your content with your height.

Well I guess I'll start... I'm 6'4" and some change. Been relatively skinny and hover around 185-190lbs. I represent the lowered trucks of course. Shoes are always a pain in the a$$ to find. Ill post a picture of them if we get some good replies lol.

Warlock III 01-14-2013 07:57 PM

5'11" for me. But I was wondering...is this just an inquiry, or how tall we THINK another member is because I hear there's a Canadian with a "3" in his name that's like 3 feet tall :LOL:

Nice truck BTW 98.

98sst 01-14-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warlock III (Post 984052)
5'11" for me. But I was wondering...is this just an inquiry, or how tall we THINK another member is because I hear there's a Canadian with a "3" in his name that's like 3 feet tall :LOL:

Hahaha that cracks me up!!!

BlueJet 01-14-2013 08:11 PM

Shane is taller than me, I am 5'2" :)

98sst 01-14-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueJet (Post 984072)
Shane is taller than me, I am 5'2" :)

Nice to hear from ya again! On a side note, keep repping that profile picture!

BlueJet 01-14-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98sst (Post 984080)
. On a side note, keep repping that profile picture!

We have nothing to be ashamed about! Sad they blew it in the end but look at what they did in the 2nd quarter! :D Love my boys!!!


Back on topic! :smileup:

bighemi04 01-14-2013 08:35 PM

6'3" 320#, stock height, and many urinals are designed for the short

Bully's Performance 01-14-2013 08:36 PM

6' tall 165 lbs

98sst 01-14-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bighemi04 (Post 984111)
6'3" 320#, stock height, and many urinals are designed for the short

Amen. Most anything designed for the public as a whole is too small. Now, I'm no 6'8" so door ways are fine. Some more are buses, planes, the majority of compact cars. Back to the urinal, stall walls are short. I could rest my chin on the one at work if I wanted to. It's clear who's #1 ing or #2 ing haha.

With your size, ram should hire you as advertisement for large people and space available.

bighemi04 01-14-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98sst (Post 984166)
Amen. Most anything designed for the public as a whole is too small. Now, I'm no 6'8" so door ways are fine. Some more are buses, planes, the majority of compact cars. Back to the urinal, stall walls are short. I could rest my chin on the one at work if I wanted to. It's clear who's #1 ing or #2 ing haha.

With your size, ram should hire you as advertisement for large people and space available.

Doorknobs, countertops, restaurant tables, almost all cars, sinks, toilets in general, some basements


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger