DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   New 2013 Ram 1500 Sport 4X4 (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=131031)

ALLPAR 01-16-2013 09:43 PM

New 2013 Ram 1500 Sport 4X4

4 Attachment(s)
Just traded my 09 Ram for a new 2013 Sport. Loaded with all the bells and whistles and after a week and 810 miles, I love it!!:smileup:

02 Ram 01-16-2013 09:47 PM

gorgeous truck man!! really wanted to get one

bighemi04 01-16-2013 10:24 PM

Looks great. I love the headlights on those 13's

2013Sport 01-16-2013 10:25 PM

Nice truck man ;) Do you have the heated seats in the back? I have every option but the heated seats in the back. Figured it would come in the same packages as the front ones no?

ALLPAR 01-17-2013 07:32 AM

Thanks everyone!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bighemi04 (Post 986346)
Looks great. I love the headlights on those 13's

Yea, I love the headlights too! I an to replace the halogens with HIDs soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2013Sport (Post 986347)
Nice truck man ;) Do you have the heated seats in the back? I have every option but the heated seats in the back. Figured it would come in the same packages as the front ones no?

No, I don't have the rear heated seats either. The longhorn I looked at did, but this one had so much more that I prefered to have than rear heated seats. (Like a sunroof). It is a separate option to the front heated and ventilated seats.

Asur 01-17-2013 08:27 AM

Very nice truck, love them lights, love that color. congrats

Designflaw 01-17-2013 08:49 AM

Very Nice Truck. I love lots of stuff, but I was looking at the headlights the other day and noticed for the first time, that the silver ring is "Floating" in there - I love all the LED inside too. I do have a question though - I didn't think the ventilated seats came in the cloth/leath combo, only the full leather?

Dealer told me I had all the options too, but as I reaserched it (Before I bought it) I found it had more than any other truck I could google in the State, but it doesn't have the following:

Airbags/Tow Brakes
Tow Mirrows - but I do like the Puddle lights
adj. Peds
Heated Rear
Memory seat
AND SunRoof -

But I think that is it!! So its Semi-loaded I guess. Does yours have stuff from this list?

awturbosp 01-17-2013 09:09 AM

Great looking truck! I think I may have to change my order for a Black Laramie to a Black Sport before it's too late!

blacknchromehemi 01-17-2013 09:33 AM

really like the front bumper wish i waited a year

ALLPAR 01-17-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Designflaw (Post 986687)
Very Nice Truck. I love lots of stuff, but I was looking at the headlights the other day and noticed for the first time, that the silver ring is "Floating" in there - I love all the LED inside too. I do have a question though - I didn't think the ventilated seats came in the cloth/leath combo, only the full leather?

Dealer told me I had all the options too, but as I reaserched it (Before I bought it) I found it had more than any other truck I could google in the State, but it doesn't have the following:

Airbags/Tow Brakes
Tow Mirrows - but I do like the Puddle lights
adj. Peds
Heated Rear
Memory seat
AND SunRoof -

But I think that is it!! So its Semi-loaded I guess. Does yours have stuff from this list?

My seats are the full leather and has the vented and heated front. Only thing mine does not have is the rear heated seats. Adj pedals are really a waste unless you're short as I leave mine all the way forward. The 8.4AN and sunroof is nice upgrades from my 09. They are nice trucks, hope you enjoy it as much as I have.