DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Kills and More Kills (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Ram vs. ford (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=135291)

goose85427 03-04-2013 06:55 PM

Ram vs. ford

Coming home from work tonight I noticed a guy a few cars back in a Harley edition ford f150 acting like a retard cutting in and out of traffic. He got up to me and started riding my ass in rush hour traffic. At this point I can see the temporary paper plates. We hit a red light after about 2-3 minutes of him riding my ass. I'm in the right lane and this jackass pulls up next to me on my right side on the side of the road. Acting like he's a badass. So I take off traction control and tow/haul. I'm holding it at about 1200ish for rpms. The light turns green we both take off well I do he was spinning in the gravel on the side of the road for a second or so. i had to slow down after a about 500yards cause my exit was coming. The guy in the ford needless to say went hauling ass pass me blowing his horn and shaking his fist at me. It might not of been a fair win but hey he started it I finished

GrayhemiST 03-04-2013 07:03 PM

That ford guy is a toolbag! He'll end up hurting someone.

Chris b 03-04-2013 07:16 PM

winning is winning!!!

PaulMys 03-04-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrayhemiST (Post 1029595)
That ford guy is a toolbag! He'll end up hurting someone.

I thought ALL Ford guys were toolbags!:LOL:

RAM EM 03-04-2013 07:20 PM

Maybe he wasn't trying to race. Could he have been pissed about something you didn't know you did?
It is possible he was just a douche. I personally wouldn't have even stooped to his level. I don't think he would have picked up your part of the tab if the po-po popped you guys for street racing :gy:.

lbram81 03-04-2013 07:28 PM

He just wanted you to see his cute truck and, with that said, you showed him what a tough truck is. Unfortunately there are idiots like that in this world that get off when they see the "enemy" truck close by. I personally don't care what anyone drives, you don't have to kill anyone to show me.

There's only one thing Harley Davidson should be written on and that's a Harley Davidson.

huntergreen 03-04-2013 07:29 PM

i just laugh at those guys.

lbram81 03-04-2013 07:33 PM

To be honest the moron driving the F150 should be embarrassed he ended up on the shoulder of the road.

goose85427 03-04-2013 07:42 PM

I normally just smile and wave and let them be on their way but for whatever reason I couldn't help myself. The road was clear ahead of us and it was a 4 lane highway plus it's an area the cops don't watch

lbram81 03-04-2013 07:51 PM

Since owning my truck I can't tell you how many times I have seen a Ford or Chevy or even Rams in my rearview making all the efforts they could to get up next to me and pass me.

I actually ended up at a red light with a Ram that was revving his engine like a child to get my attention to race. Light changed and he took off like a bat out of hell. I crawled away from the light smiling at how stupid he looked.