thinking about a new truck
My truck is out of warranty and I'm thinking of getting a new one, but I haven't had any problems with mine. Should I pull the trigger
You have to remember, the 2009 Ram price came with the LIFETIME Drive Train Warranty
The engine, transmission, & rear end is covered for the life of the vehicle
They just offered me $17,000 for my quad cab SLT, site unseen, i know that it is worth more
That being said, if it is still running good & you still want to get something newer,
wait until the last week of December to jump into a new deal
By then the 2014s will be out & plentiful, the kinks should be worked out, especially with the 8.4 touch screens
The 2013s will be sitting on the dealers lots & you will be able to save a ton of money with the end of the year sales
By December you will have been able to drive Rams from both years & make your decision then
The other choice is to factory order a 2014 Ram
The model years are usually July to June, so in July 2014 they will start production of the 2014 Ram & then in June 2015, they stop making them
Good Luck with your decision
I just traded my 09 big horn 2wd for a 13 lone star 4x4. Essentially the same model just a different badge but it is a much nicer truck. I liked my 09 but the interior is a lot nicer on the 13.
I too just pulled the trigger and I have my fingers crossed that this radio will have a fix shortly...My truck is suppose to arrive next week....Good luck and let us know what you decide....
It's hard to decide especially when this truck has given me no problems.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:34 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger