DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (
-   Body & Interior (
-   -   Defrost Vent Grilles? (

jasonneal74 03-19-2013 10:59 AM

Defrost Vent Grilles?
Quick questions, what are the rounded rectangle shaped holes on top of the dash near the windshield? Are they the defrost vents or some type of return air vent? And is there any way to replace the plastic grid or grill that covers them? One of mine has broken to pieces leaving just a gaping hole on my dash. Thanks in advance for any help.

HemiLonestar 03-19-2013 01:31 PM

Defrost vents, that's one whole panel that goes across. New they're about $230ish new. It's a common problem on 02-04's.

jasonneal74 03-21-2013 09:24 AM

Oh crap! Haha okay well I saw a panel on ebay and other sites that looked like it was on entire piece but in the pics it looked like the little grille was missing and the holes were just open so I was hoping I could get just the grilles. It wasnt so bad until I wiped the dash down with a rag and snagged it and crumble it went. Well thanks for the help.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
= Copyright a Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger