DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2012 Dodge Ram Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   2012 ram Diablo Tuning custom tuning !!!! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=136811)

jonathanfender1 03-20-2013 03:06 AM

2012 ram Diablo Tuning custom tuning !!!!

Recently i bought a Diablo Trinity for my 2012 ram 1500
I hooked it up and set it on the pre-program for 91 octane
And to find out it did nothing I was very upset for spending $590 on a program and nothing !!!!
I live in Bakersfield California and I was looking for tuning shops in California
And I think God, I found this guy at SoCal Tining and performance
This guy's name Shawn
Sean work all weekend and night to hook me up right this guy is "God":smileup:
My 2012 ram 1500 stock ran 0 to 69.8 seconds/ after 0 to 60 5.43 to 5.80 sec.
And after Shawn got done with it at SoCal tuning and performance I have never barks second gear in my truck before
After all it was done after six custom tunes that he sent me we finally found the right one

This guy did everything by email sending files no need for a Dino at all
I just can't wait to get to Oklahoma and gets more stuff done to my truck.
All I can say is this guy is amazing!!!!!!!

If anyone needs some custom tuning done on any vehicle give this guy a call
1-562-305-3532 www.SoCalDiablo.com

Real Estate Man 03-20-2013 08:04 AM

This guy is not a shill. Nope. Not at all. Just because he has 1 post and is spouting off on some unknown tuner does not mean he joined just to promote his own...err..his tuner's work. Not at all. And manages to bash the company who allows tunes in the first place. Definitely an on point guy.

Asur 03-20-2013 08:35 AM

wow, ok, new member, first post, call my buddy, i am surprised there no nice colorful banner for this guy. It could be legit, but hmmmm, looks more like .........

S.C. Express 03-20-2013 10:14 AM

Cut him a little slack guys...He's 24, still a young impulsive kid..Not knocking you bud, I wish I was 24 again! Anyways glad you are happy with your new mod and tune. There is another guy named Sean aka Hemifever Tuning who does the same exact work with excellent results. Your not the first guy to be unimpressed with the canned Trinity tune for our truck. if you had done some research on here first, you could have saved some money and frustation and ordered the Trinity from Hemifever with a custom tune and support after the sale for roughly the same price that most places sell just the tuner for.

RPM666 03-20-2013 10:16 AM

I would like to add that the posts text formatting also appears to have been copy and pasted direct from notepad.

jonathanfender1 03-20-2013 05:28 PM

First off it was not a copy that's is how I type
I did a lot of Research before I did this
I plus I am not a impulsive 24 year old lol
I came to this forum to tell everyone that the diablo program is awesome
I love what Shawn did with it
It was worth every penny
Sorry that was my first post but I just became a ram owner from a Chevy owner
So I can to this forum read a lot of stuff
And yet I joined to spread my happiness with diablo and Shawn

Asur 03-20-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonathanfender1 (Post 1044673)
First off it was not a copy that's is how I type
I did a lot of Research before I did this
I plus I am not a impulsive 24 year old lol
I came to this forum to tell everyone that the diablo program is awesome
I love what Shawn did with it
It was worth every penny
Sorry that was my first post but I just became a ram owner from a Chevy owner
So I can to this forum read a lot of stuff
And yet I joined to spread my happiness with diablo and Shawn

Don't worry about it, its normal people react this way to a first post that is like a sales guy touting his store. Spammers are like that, they come in, do one post "buy my shit" then never come back again, and it happens all the time, so when your thread popped up it was like "there's another one"
Reads like a sales pitch and looks like one, must be one.

Anyways, take it like you wish but welcome to the Forum, welcome to Ram, maybe you should post a thread in the welcome section and say hello.

jonathanfender1 03-20-2013 08:11 PM

i understand that but it was not a sales pitch i was just bragging on shawn he just worked it well ...

Chris b 03-20-2013 08:28 PM

Glad your happy with your custom tune... So how you liking the new ram??? O and welcome to the Z...

IBeCarl 03-20-2013 10:20 PM

Hahahaha welcome to the forum