DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - 5.7 HEMI V8 (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   tq converter ? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=138635)

hotramsport13 04-07-2013 01:56 AM

tq converter ?

I'm looking to get edge 2800 stall looking for a guy to install it anybody know of someone in new York or new Jersey and how much

brentwood 04-07-2013 02:05 AM

send mgh a pm. he's a member on here and does awesome work. His shop is right outside of new jersey. Most local transmission shops were quoting me really high pricing and saying it's a full day job. He did mine in a couple hrs.

hotramsport13 04-07-2013 02:20 AM

does anybody know of someone to put in a stall converter in New Jersey phone number and name please

hotramsport13 04-07-2013 02:22 AM

I can't send private messages yet can you do that for me thanks
Quote:

Originally Posted by brentwood (Post 1061824)
send mgh a pm. he's a member on here and does awesome work. His shop is right outside of new jersey. Most local transmission shops were quoting me really high pricing and saying it's a full day job. He did mine in a couple hrs.

Gecko 04-07-2013 04:50 PM

Where you located at in Jersey?

hotramsport13 04-07-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gecko (Post 1062249)
Where you located at in Jersey?

Perth Amboy new jersey right next to Staten Island New York I'll go anywheres in Jersey long as its good work in a great price

Gecko 04-07-2013 11:50 PM

Not too far from me. Im in Morristown. But there is a shop in South Brunswick near you that could definitely do it. But they might be a little expensive. Its called Krazy House Customs. It's a big time custom shop in the area and from what I've seen they do some pretty awesome work. I've talked with them on the phone a couple times and they seem to know their stuff. Another place is Big Power Racing in Long Island. It's another custom shop similar to KHC. I'm probably going to be getting my exhaust done there since they are the only place who seems willing to do what I want done. The guy there knows his stuff and is real cool about pricing and everything. Ill be talking with him later this week and I can ask about a TC install and get back to you if you'd like

hotramsport13 04-08-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gecko (Post 1062677)
Not too far from me. Im in Morristown. But there is a shop in South Brunswick near you that could definitely do it. But they might be a little expensive. Its called Krazy House Customs. It's a big time custom shop in the area and from what I've seen they do some pretty awesome work. I've talked with them on the phone a couple times and they seem to know their stuff. Another place is Big Power Racing in Long Island. It's another custom shop similar to KHC. I'm probably going to be getting my exhaust done there since they are the only place who seems willing to do what I want done. The guy there knows his stuff and is real cool about pricing and everything. Ill be talking with him later this week and I can ask about a TC install and get back to you if you'd like

Thanks if you can one guy said $500 plus oil to rich for my blood

MeanMango2010 04-08-2013 08:11 AM

Not sure what their labour rate is but $500 isn't too horrible. I had to look the time up for my truck and I think it was a little over 6 hours labor as per Mitchell book time. That would be around $80/hr labor rate. The shop I work at is almost $100/hr.

hotramsport13 04-08-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeanMango2010 (Post 1062852)
Not sure what their labour rate is but $500 isn't too horrible. I had to look the time up for my truck and I think it was a little over 6 hours labor as per Mitchell book time. That would be around $80/hr labor rate. The shop I work at is almost $100/hr.

Who is MGH ? Can he help me:thk: Brentwood told me to send a message to mgh I can't is there some way I can get is number