DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram Warranty Issues (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Westbury Dodge Long Island NY... Never again! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=139139)

lirex3 04-11-2013 07:03 PM

Westbury Dodge Long Island NY... Never again!

Ok took my truck into westbury dodge for front end noise and slight wobble when hitting bumps. Well they had my truck for 9 days and could not figure out the problem. The service manager told me that was normal in a truck. I took my truck out of there and finally went to another dealer... Town and country dodge in Levittown NY. They were really nice and courteous and best thing they fixed the problem the next day. Hey westbury dodge it was the steering rack!
I must say westbury dodge sure does like selling there vehicles but sucks when it comes to service... Forgot to mention the service advisor I had was a lady... Evil lady at that. I want to let everyone know stay far from westbury dodge... They are terrible and rude. I will never in my life spend a dime of my money there. I also see they have a sales banner on the sight that pops up.

lirex3 04-11-2013 07:20 PM

Also did I mention westbury dodge is the highest volume dealer on Long Island... There #1 goal is to sell cars not service.

Alberto22 04-11-2013 07:55 PM

thanks for the heads up! was gunna go there cause there closer then security dodge. Guess not now.

lirex3 04-11-2013 10:09 PM

Stick with Security dodge if you are in Suffolk, for nassau county, town and country or merrick dodge. Westbury dodge is a joke... I'm serious!
Got my truck back today and I must say its a joy driving it now. Drives like new.

PaulMys 04-19-2013 08:45 PM

Yeah, I have heard some nightmare stories about Westbury Dodge when I was looking to buy about a year ago. But even before that, reading their ads in N.Y. newsday, they were advertising the truck I wanted for about $4500 less than anyone in the world could possibly sell it for. Asked around, and was told that they routinely use bait and switch, or if you insist on the model you want, you will find that they say "well, that is for base this that and the other and what you want will cost this and that" until they have you about $1000 over what you would pay anyplace else. No thank you!!

PaulMys 04-19-2013 08:52 PM

On a more positive note, if anyone is looking to buy in Eastern Suffolk, check out Mullen motors in Southold. No B.S., no promises of false discounts, but no price-jacking either. It was a pleasure buying from them.

johngus 04-19-2013 09:38 PM

have purchased 3 vehicles from town and country and can say all good about them.Security has been rude to me on trying to buy 2 cars.service has been good on the wifes T&C van though.I have used town and country service has been great too on the Jeep I had before the Ram.Tried to buy a car from westbury once but was told would have to wait half hour for a salesman because I didn't have an appointment.left and would not go back there ever.

Mulls1234 04-20-2013 01:42 PM

I had gone to Westbury and didn't like the sales person I dealt with and ended up going to East hills ram and couldn't be more happy with their sales team and their service department so far

nfd538 04-22-2013 05:03 PM

I bought the wifes 2011 Durango fom Westbury. Traded my 2005 CTD for it what a mistake that was. Their sales manger don't remember his name was an arrogant prick. I'll never step foot in that shit hole again.

GTyankee 04-22-2013 05:37 PM

If you had a good or bad experience with a any Dealer, you should
go to the DEALER RATER website

like for Westbury Dodge
http://www.dealerrater.com/sales/Wes...ployees-14792/