DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Addictive Desert Designs - Dodge Ram Parts! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=260)
-   -   2009-Current Ram 1500 Bumpers (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=139228)

ADDRam1980 04-12-2013 02:57 PM

2009-Current Ram 1500 Bumpers
 
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...56677515_n.jpg
http://addictivedesertdesigns.com/shop/dodge-products/

http://addictivedesertdesigns.com/sh...53332711_n.jpg
http://addictivedesertdesigns.com/sh...IIQd-Imgur.jpg
http://addictivedesertdesigns.com/sh...alth-Front.jpg
http://addictivedesertdesigns.com/sh...t-sideview.jpg
http://addictivedesertdesigns.com/sh...rear2-1000.jpg
http://addictivedesertdesigns.com/sh...rear1-1000.jpg
http://addictivedesertdesigns.com/sh...r-Top-View.jpg
http://addictivedesertdesigns.com/sh...r-Straight.jpg

We have Front and Rear Bumpers for most 1500, 2500, and 3500 Rams
www.addictivedesertdesigns.com
info@addictivedesertdesigns.com

Jared
ADD
480 671 0820

rrsmithjr 04-12-2013 05:01 PM

Awesome bumpers!!! What height is that center hoop?

Have you thought about offering PVD Chrome or regular chrome finishes? PVD chrome on the steel and raw aluminum on the skid plates would be hot on my truck... Some of us are fully invested in the polished stainless and chrome look.

Thanks,
-Randy

ADDRam1980 04-12-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrsmithjr (Post 1067877)
Awesome bumpers!!! What height is that center hoop?

Have you thought about offering PVD Chrome or regular chrome finishes? PVD chrome on the steel and raw aluminum on the skid plates would be hot on my truck... Some of us are fully invested in the polished stainless and chrome look.

Thanks,
-Randy

All our Bumpers are Steel and Aluminum. We have a chrome powder coat that looks real good. We could also have them chrome dipped for an additional price. The top hoop can be constructed for a 40" Rigid, 6,8,9" round lights.

RyanJM 04-13-2013 01:37 AM

You guys have some great looking bumpers.

Unfairkickazz93 04-13-2013 03:48 AM

Why, oh why did I click this..... They look great! :sad:

Leviathan 04-13-2013 01:28 PM

Rock Sliders?
 
Very sweet looking bumpers! Where are the rock sliders? I don't understand why so few people build rock sliders for the 4th gen 1500s. What am I missing? I would def. be interested if you built some.

Ram725 04-13-2013 02:28 PM

Wow. Absolutely love them. May be looking into a rear sometime.

Bully's Performance 04-14-2013 12:07 AM

those are some sweet looking bumpers I like them!

rrsmithjr 04-16-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADDRam1980 (Post 1067883)
All our Bumpers are Steel and Aluminum. We have a chrome powder coat that looks real good. We could also have them chrome dipped for an additional price. The top hoop can be constructed for a 40" Rigid, 6,8,9" round lights.


What size Rigid is that behind the skid plate? 20" E-Series? Can the rear bumpers come ready to mount the park distance sensors?

I'm heading to A-Stan next month, and these bumper may be how I celebrate upon my return before the end of the year! :smiley_thumbs_up:

Thanks,
-Randy

ADD DOUG 04-18-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanJM (Post 1068392)
You guys have some great looking bumpers.

Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unfairkickazz93 (Post 1068424)
Why, oh why did I click this..... They look great! :sad:

We are glad you did!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leviathan (Post 1068667)
Very sweet looking bumpers! Where are the rock sliders? I don't understand why so few people build rock sliders for the 4th gen 1500s. What am I missing? I would def. be interested if you built some.

If there is enough of an interest it is something we may consider.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ram725 (Post 1068708)
Wow. Absolutely love them. May be looking into a rear sometime.

Awesome, Thank you for the kind words.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhinkle1989@discountautoperformance (Post 1069116)
those are some sweet looking bumpers I like them!

Thank you - Micah


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger