DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Exhaust (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   ARH headers & Flowmaster (vid) (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=139717)

Chris b 04-17-2013 04:15 PM

ARH headers & Flowmaster (vid)
 
Here's a few vid's & sound clip's of my truck with ARH headers and flowmaster. (girlfriend is a lil shaky):doh:
Pipes
http://youtu.be/HPMxWghSyX0

take off

http://youtu.be/S5ifN0nHa4Y

drive by
http://youtu.be/zBkzGFj8bn4

02 Ram 04-17-2013 04:20 PM

that sounds really good

Ronan 04-17-2013 05:19 PM

That sounds sick man..... A little loud but I like it!! So I take it you are lovin the headers?? I'm gonna wait for the tuner but I don't want to after hearing that!!! Nice write up on the headers too!!!

Chris b 04-17-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronan (Post 1072669)
That sounds sick man..... A little loud but I like it!! So I take it you are lovin the headers?? I'm gonna wait for the tuner but I don't want to after hearing that!!! Nice write up on the headers too!!!

Thanks bro:smileup: and yes i'm like the sh!t out of them.

dodgert 04-17-2013 05:50 PM

I thought scarlet Johansen was sexy but oh baby

MangoTangoMofo 04-17-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodgert (Post 1072692)
I thought scarlet Johansen was sexy but oh baby

HAHAHA!!! That make me spit coffee all over my keyboard...

Yet I have to agree, that is one sexy sounding set up you've got there! I love it!

Canadian Hemi Pride 04-18-2013 12:35 AM

Ohhhh I likee.. That sounds real nice.. guessing headers and duels would make my sound more like that. Guessing your resonators are gone too lol?

Great looking and sounding Ram.

Unfairkickazz93 04-18-2013 12:38 AM

Wow! Taht sounds great! Are you still switching them for borlas?

Chris b 04-18-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride (Post 1073153)
Ohhhh I likee.. That sounds real nice.. guessing headers and duels would make my sound more like that. Guessing your resonators are gone too lol?

Great looking and sounding Ram.

thanks bro, And yes resonators had to go:smileup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unfairkickazz93 (Post 1073163)
Wow! Taht sounds great! Are you still switching them for borlas?

thanks man, That's the plan but i'm loving this redneck sound :158: might run this for a few months just for fun...

Canadian Hemi Pride 04-18-2013 12:57 PM

Now sorta wish I did duels from the beginning.. Maybe I will attach a y-pipe off the single outlet and run duels


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger