DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram Forum CANADA (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Good Canadian dealership Toronto eastward (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=139852)

TundraKoup 04-18-2013 10:10 PM

Good Canadian dealership Toronto eastward

Can anyone out there recommend a good dealership from say Toronto east to Newfoundland? Reason being is that I currently live in Labrador and there are no Ram dealerships here. (Lots of ram trucks in town but no dealership!).
As a result I will have to travel elsewhere in order to get the truck, so I'm really free to chose who I deal with, which is probably a good thing. I'm planning on placing a order for a truck so I get exactly what I want.

Are there any dealers which are know to be better to deal with or offer better pricing?

Thanks
TK

domesticman 04-18-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TundraKoup (Post 1074282)
Can anyone out there recommend a good dealership from say Toronto east to Newfoundland? Reason being is that I currently live in Labrador and there are no Ram dealerships here. (Lots of ram trucks in town but no dealership!).
As a result I will have to travel elsewhere in order to get the truck, so I'm really free to chose who I deal with, which is probably a good thing. I'm planning on placing a order for a truck so I get exactly what I want.

Are there any dealers which are know to be better to deal with or offer better pricing?

Thanks
TK

Absolutely. It's the dealer I went to and will be sending people to, Pickering Chrysler.

My ordering process took a few weeks because I compared prices from local dealers and dealers from Detroit as well as far west as Calgary. Dexter Peters has given me the best price I could find for my Sport Crew Cab.

He's a down to earth type of guy who'll work with you and try and get you anything you need. He's honest in his answers (I can confirm this because I've pretty much researched stuff I wasn't sure of) and his lines of communication are open entirely for contact or any further questions/concerns.

You won't regret working with Dexter Peters and I promise you this is not "Dexter Peters" in disguise :LOL:

TheBigRig 04-18-2013 10:45 PM

Hey, I am currently living in Lab West and I have a 2013 Ram Sport that I bought from Hickman Chrysler in St. John's. I found them excellent! I was shopping for my truck from August until I finally bought her in January and the sales lady could not have been more helpful through the whole process and don't quote me but I think if you get your truck from them I think they will have it shipped to Labrador for you or atleast help you get it up here. If you do decided to go to Hickmans to get your truck ask for Carolann Waterman, she is quite possibly the greatest sales person in the province.

shaner82 04-19-2013 08:20 AM

I have a great salesman in Peterborough who I know personally. When I refer someone to him, he takes very good care of them. So far he has the best prices I've seen anywhere. If you decide to buy in Ontario, PM me and I'll give you the contact information and I'll tell that salesman to expect your call and to give you a very good deal. Of course you should compare the price to that dealership in Pickering and go with the best price.

PunisheRR 04-19-2013 11:55 AM

menzies chrysler in whitby ontario is where i purchased my 08 srt8 challenger and 2 2013 dodge ram sports! Amazing prices and Rob Fodor won top salesman in canada for chrysler this spring, he is excellent to deal with!

TundraKoup 04-21-2013 12:27 PM

Thanks guys for all the replies!

I'll check in with all the people/dealerships mentioned above.

Shaner82, I'll give you a pm in the next little while.

TK

Irv 05-21-2013 08:24 PM

Anyone have any experience with Durham Dodge Chrysler in Oshawa?

I have ordered a truck through them (was referred) so it probably doesn't matter much, but I am still curious to hear the good the bad and the ugly.

(Wish I had of seen this post prior to ordering to at least compare prices/experiences)