DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Kills and More Kills (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Unbelievable (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=140089)

PaulMys 04-21-2013 06:48 PM

Unbelievable

Never thought I would post here, but my anger finally got the better of me. I live in a neighborhood with a TON of kids. And there is a park directly across the street from from me with swing sets, slides, etc.- Well you get the idea, there are kids from all over the town around here constantly. So lately, there has been a jerk with this lime green rice rocket with a wing and "fart muffler" speeding through the roads around the park and the kids. The other day on one of his "laps" through the neighborhood, I yelled at him to slow the f*ck down, and he flips me off, and floors it. So about two hours later, I go to the local 7-11 and there the guy is in the parking lot. I ask him if he wants to settle his problem like a man would, but he just acts like he doesn't hear me. "Oh well" I think and go to drive home. About 2 seconds later, the douche is tailgating me, weaving in and out, and when the coast is clear, the little A-hole actually nails it to try and pass me! I let him get even with the RAM's door and then floored it. I swear it looked as if he hit the brakes as I took off. Well thats what 400 hp vs. 120 hp is all about. Sorry for the long post, fellas.

Chunkem 04-21-2013 08:17 PM

What an idiot.....Can you imagine if a child runs out in the street....What that hell is he going to do then,....I would contact your local police service and let them know exactly what the issue is and provide them all the details.....

RAM EM 04-21-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chunkem (Post 1076686)
What an idiot.....Can you imagine if a child runs out in the street....What that hell is he going to do then,....I would contact your local police service and let them know exactly what the issue is and provide them all the details.....

^^^^This. Probably wasn't a good idea to encourage him by racing him, but still funny that you smoked his punk a$$. You don't want him to have anything on you when you report the dumb f#ck.

Grubrunner 04-21-2013 08:29 PM

You should have reported his plates to the police; that would have been the sensible thing to do.....right after you beat the shit out of him!

It's not too late....

chefred112 04-21-2013 11:16 PM

...hehe...good kill nonetheless :) , he deserved it...

S.C. Express 04-24-2013 04:14 PM

I would have let him eat my rear bumper, brakes at full lock... A ticket for reckless driving, tailgating, etc. I'm sure the police would have made him pay dearly. Then his little rice machine would have to sit in Mommy and Daddy's yard because he can't get insured or afford insurance. Driving is a privelage that not everyone deserves. That kid needs his arse beat, find where he lives and whoop his father's butt too for rasing a douche bag.

MOFOGO 04-24-2013 06:01 PM

This is why they should make birth control retro-active! Then no matter what his age, you can pull the plug on him whenever he proves that he's only wasting oxygen that somebody else deserves more than him. :smileup:

PaulMys 04-24-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grubrunner (Post 1076703)
You should have reported his plates to the police; that would have been the sensible thing to do.....right after you beat the shit out of him!

It's not too late....

Grub- Totally agree with you and the other guys on this one, however our police dept. out here is more than a joke. Had I called, as I have tried to do in the past, Nothing would have been done. Unless..... like Chunk said, a little one had been hit. If I were 25 again, I would have posted how many of his teeth I had just picked out of my knuckles,:box: but I think a little before acting nowadays LOL! Anyway, I have not seen the little fu*ker around since my O.P. Think he developed pussyites.:gy:

PaulMys 04-24-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grubrunner (Post 1076703)

It's not too late....

Grub- Totally agree with you and the other guys on this one, however our police dept. out here is more than a joke. Had I called, as I have tried to do in the past, Nothing would have been done. Unless..... like Chunk said, a little one had been hit. If I were 25 again, I would have posted how many of his teeth I had just picked out of my knuckles,:box: but I think a little before acting nowadays LOL! Anyway, I have not seen the little fu*ker around since my O.P. Think he developed pussyitis.:gy:

PaulMys 04-24-2013 07:16 PM

HAHA..Felt so strongly I posted this twice. Actually, couldn't figure out how to delete the second one. Who's the douche now? LOL!!