DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Missing person (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=141812)

scmedic09 05-09-2013 07:47 PM

Missing person

1 Attachment(s)
hey fellows, i have seen this in a couple places online, figured id share it here, cuz we are such a large community, and of course we always notice rams .

Lets all help out!!!

On April 28th, 2013 Timothy Bosma posted his 2007 Dodge Ram pick up for sale on two different web sites. On Monday May 6th a male arranged by telephone to view the truck at Mr. Bosma’s residence in Ancaster. At approximately 9:20 pm Mr. Bosma went for a test drive with two young males in this pickup. Mr. Bosma had told his spouse that the males were from the Toronto area. Mr. Bosma has not been seen or heard from since this time.
Police were notified of Mr. Bosma’s disappearance immediately by his spouse and the Mountain Criminal Investigation Division began the investigation on May 6th. Due to the unusual nature of the disappearance the homicide Unit will now take the lead in the investigation. Through witnesses Police have a description of the two males that Mr. Bosma was last seen with:

male white, 6’1” to 6’2”, 170 to 180 lbs, mid 20’s, light to medium short brown hair, unshaven, wearing blue jeans, long sleeve orange shirt and running shoes
male white, 5’9” to 5’10” , small to medium build, early to mid 20’s, dark hair red hooded with hood up over his head.
These males were last seen in Mr. Bosma’s vehicle described as a 2007 dodge Ram pick up black in colour, Ontario licence plate 726 7ZW.

Police are asking anyone with information regarding Mr. Bosma’s location are asked to contact Det. Greg Rodzoniak of the Homicide Unit at 905-546- 4863 or to call Crime Stoppers.

Grubrunner 05-09-2013 09:53 PM

I have a horrible feeling this will not end well.

I pray I'm wrong.

Thanks for posting.

Canadian Hemi Pride 05-10-2013 12:28 AM

This man lives about 10 minutes from my house. This is terrible and it makes no sense at all. This man appears as a great person in the community and this all story doesn't add up for just a truck. In this area, Chevy's are stolen all the time and found stripped and parted out on the Six Nations Native reserve, but never with the driver going missing. It is just confusing about why they would go through this over a stock 3500. I typically hang out at the Tim Hortons about 2 minutes from this mans house and had the search party approach us tuesday night asking for any assistance. I have been out searching around along with a bunch of others people and there are posters all around Hamilton, but it appears like the truck is long gone, and no clues on Tim's location. The only contact he had with the 2 people was through a phone call. His cell phone is turned off and they found a battery meant for his phone 5 minutes from his house, and farther east bound his wallet and all identification was found on the road. The borders have all been flagged and it is unknown if the truck could still be in the province or what motive was behind this. kidnapping an individual over a $30,000 stock cummins when there are tons of modified trucks or higher end trucks for sale every day.

The chances of finding Tim alive and well are getting more slim by the day, but everyone is searching and praying for a safe return for him back to his wife and baby daughter. If anyone does spot out this truck.. Try your best to call your local authorities and don't let them get away. It is disturbing that stuff like this happen.

shaner82 05-10-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride (Post 1094416)
This man lives about 10 minutes from my house. This is terrible and it makes no sense at all. This man appears as a great person in the community and this all story doesn't add up for just a truck. In this area, Chevy's are stolen all the time and found stripped and parted out on the Six Nations Native reserve, but never with the driver going missing. It is just confusing about why they would go through this over a stock 3500. I typically hang out at the Tim Hortons about 2 minutes from this mans house and had the search party approach us tuesday night asking for any assistance. I have been out searching around along with a bunch of others people and there are posters all around Hamilton, but it appears like the truck is long gone, and no clues on Tim's location. The only contact he had with the 2 people was through a phone call. His cell phone is turned off and they found a battery meant for his phone 5 minutes from his house, and farther east bound his wallet and all identification was found on the road. The borders have all been flagged and it is unknown if the truck could still be in the province or what motive was behind this. kidnapping an individual over a $30,000 stock cummins when there are tons of modified trucks or higher end trucks for sale every day.

The chances of finding Tim alive and well are getting more slim by the day, but everyone is searching and praying for a safe return for him back to his wife and baby daughter. If anyone does spot out this truck.. Try your best to call your local authorities and don't let them get away. It is disturbing that stuff like this happen.

It really does make no sense. Kidnapping and possibly committing murder just to steal a truck makes zero sense. Stealing a truck is a slap on the wrist if caught, but throw in kidnapping and murder and now you're looking at a life sentence. It just doesn't add up.

Not to mention that this truck will be turned away by almost every chop shop out there. Most chop shops won't want anything to do with a truck this high profile because they know the cops will be checking in.

shaner82 05-10-2013 06:53 PM

Tim Bosma investigation update, from D/Sgt. Matt Kavanagh:

The investigation has had some developments. Our Police Service is requesting the assistance of the Public.

First late yesterday afternoon, Mr. Bosma’s cell phone was recovered in an industrial area in west Brantford. Last night Police conducted a ground search of a very large area, nothing further of Mr. Bosma’s was found. Second Police have received information that Mr. Bosma’s vehicle was seen at approximately 10:10 pm in the downtown area of the city of Brantford. Brantford Police have been advised and are assisting with the investigation. Police do not know the route that Mr. Bosma’s truck went through the city of Brantford. As video evidence is important in any investigation Police are requesting the following from the businesses in Brantford. Police are asking Businesses and Individuals in the city of Brantford who have video surveillance to check for footage on Monday May 6th 2013 between the hours of 9:30 pm and 10:30 pm for any type of activity. This would have been a time when most businesses were closed.

Yesterday Police received the results of a Production Order for the cellular telephone of the man that contacted Mr. Bosma. From the cellular records and interviews Police have found that these two individuals test drove a similar vehicle in Toronto on Sunday May 5th in the middle of the day. The owner of this vehicle was not harmed. He was able to provide a description of the two males. This description of the two males matched the description provided by Mrs. Bosma. As well the vehicle owner from Toronto was able to add a description of the first male.

1) male white, 6’1” to 6’2”, 170 to 180 lbs, mid 20’s, light to medium short brown hair, unshaven, wearing blue jeans, long sleeve orange shirt and running shoes. The male had several tattoos on his arms. On one of his wrists where a person wears a watch was the word, “Ambition.” Their was a box tattooed, framing the outside of the word. Police have researched this tattoo which is not uncommon but the location of it is unique. This male has not been identified as yet.

2) male white, 5’9” to 5’10” , small to medium build, early to mid 20’s, dark hair, wearing a red hooded sweatshirt with hood up over his head.

3) These males were last seen in Mr. Bosma’s vehicle described as a 2007 Dodge Ram pick up black in colour, Ontario licence plate 726 7ZW.

Due to the over whelming response from the Public, Police have set up a Tip line. Police are asking anyone with information regarding Mr. Bosma’s location are asked to contact the tip line at 905 546-2100 or to call Crime Stoppers

RAM EM 05-10-2013 06:56 PM

Unfortunately, criminals aren't the smartest or most rational people, especially these days.
I hope the best for him and his family.

PaulMys 05-10-2013 09:39 PM

Man, This really brings me down. I hope this is resolved for the better and sooner than later. I will pray for this man & his family.

RadioFlyer 05-10-2013 09:52 PM

Sounds like they hand picked their robbery victim by way of test driving trucks for sale. I hope they catch them fast but most important pray this guy is still alive and found soon.

05cr125r 05-10-2013 09:54 PM

...will keep him and his family in my prayers...please keep us posted

GTyankee 05-10-2013 09:54 PM

I sure hope it gets resolved for the best

i found this
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windso...ma-update.html