Cold Air Intake Install
So I recived my Cold Air Intake from Bill's Custom Intakes on Tuesday night and got to install it tonight it took a while because I’m anal I added pictures to show a before and after
1. Disconnect the negative on the batteries.
2. Remove the air box filter and the air box.
3. Unplug the sensors from the OEM air box make sure the sensors stays clean.
4. Start at the turbo and install the rubber 4” elbow leave the screw clamps snug
5. Install the tube housing also snug fit
6. Install the air box housing.
7. Attach the sensors to the tube housing.
8. Tighten all the screw clamps as you adjust the tube.
9. The smaller rubber tube and attach the air filter.
10. Reconnect the batteries.
11. Start the truck check all connections.
12. Take the truck for a ride and enjoy the right pedal when it hits the floor.
Here is the web site from where I got the Cold Air Intake and pictures.
Oh my God this thing is great should of done this sooner
the sound is incredible. Now between the turbo whine and the exhaust break sound I'm a happy camper.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger