DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=230)
-   -   UpToNoGood's 2013 build so far... (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=142103)

UpToNoGood 05-13-2013 05:13 AM

UpToNoGood's 2013 build so far...

2 Attachment(s)
I have had the truck for almost a month now and wanted to post up some pics of what I have done so far.

- Linex sprayed bed
- Hammerhead rear bumper sprayed with Linex
- Iron Cross steps sprayed with Linex
- Dashmat
- Trucks cover tool box/Tonneau Cover combo

Too much money spent as of now so I will give it a break for a bit.

Here is a short list of some other mods I want to consider.

- Mud flaps
- WeatherTech mats
- Security console lock box
- Front bumper
- Tint
- Bullydog if they ever make one for the 2013.
- New tires when I wear the stockers down. Plan to go one size bigger in a Nittro.

Tell me what you think so far.

madhatr02 05-13-2013 05:19 AM

The rear bumper is very cool looking. Similar to a Ranchhand but not as "western" because it does not have the diamond plate look or hang down in the rear as much. Good job.

With that big toolbox how much bed space did you loose?

UpToNoGood 05-13-2013 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madhatr02 (Post 1096715)
With that big toolbox how much bed space did you loose?

About 12 inch's of space under the tool box. The roll cover retracts flush in to the tool box all but about 2 inch's. So with the tool box being 20 inch's deep I guess that is all I lost.

gcscott 05-13-2013 09:46 AM

Nice looking rear bumper!!!

tachel403 05-14-2013 09:56 PM

i will tell you right now this site will have you spending money galore. little here and little there then youll spend lots. my truck was completely stock and i was very content with it. then i discovered ram forumz. now the truck is one of a kind.

fastNugly @ BP 05-15-2013 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tachel403 (Post 1098388)
i will tell you right now this site will have you spending money galore. little here and little there then youll spend lots. my truck was completely stock and i was very content with it. then i discovered ram forumz. now the truck is one of a kind.

This is maybe a tad true....and we can help you ;)

But love where your truck is heading

UpToNoGood 05-20-2013 06:49 AM

So I removed the B-pillar tape and like it much better. I think the RAM 1500 is next to be removed.

KA1OTE 05-21-2013 05:14 AM

Nice looking rig! Love the color (I'm bias, of course :gy:)
I was in the same boat.. bought my truck (my first pickup ever) and was completely in love (and in awe! Traded in a 99 Tahoe for a 400hp Hemi.. yes, total awe! and it still hasn't worn off!).. then, I discovered the Z and whoosh! There went my savings account! But I couldn't be happier with the minimal changes the crazy Z members have led me to doing. :)
Thumbs up on the b pillar tape removal and much of luck on the next mod you tackle. :smileup:

UpToNoGood 05-31-2013 01:07 AM

2 Attachment(s)
So I did a mod today. I added a console lock box. I love how the added mat makes it look stealth.

bstc00 05-31-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UpToNoGood (Post 1112241)
So I did a mod today. I added a console lock box. I love how the added mat makes it look stealth.

Where did you get this from? I have been looking for something like this and cant find one.