DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram Interior and Exterior Lighting (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   New Halo Projectors!! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=142507)

RadioActiV 05-17-2013 09:20 AM

New Halo Projectors!!

Not sure if this is the correct area to post this or not, But I have bought me some halo projectors for my 99 sport. I will be posting before and after pics.

gonefishin776 05-17-2013 09:23 AM

yup this is the correct place. We are looking forward to pics..because as of now
:worthless:

just givin ya a hard time :smileup:

CdnoilRAM 05-17-2013 05:18 PM

^^What fish-head said

:worthless:

Asur 05-17-2013 05:37 PM

+ 3 on what they said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

RadioActiV 05-17-2013 07:46 PM

pic one

1 Attachment(s)
these are the headlights that i bought waiting for them to come in the mail:smiley_thumbs_up:

RadioActiV 05-17-2013 07:51 PM

pic 2 and 3

2 Attachment(s)
and thses are pictures of before and soon (hopefully) they will be in the:mail:

Asur 05-17-2013 10:39 PM

Trucks looks clean and nice, you get reps when they are installed.

double0ram 05-19-2013 12:53 AM

RadioActiV, you may run into installation issues with those as the sports of that Gen are quad headlamp and the standard ram in that Gen is duals.

now your aftermarket setup looks like it has dual lights, but don't be fooled, the wiring in the back is wired into one plug to function for standard ram installation only.

splitting that plug and wiring isn't hard, so if you need help, ask me. I also recently learned of a possible wiring harness to convert these for sports, but let me know what you find out when the come in. I'll do some more digging on that harness

RadioActiV 05-19-2013 11:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by double0ram (Post 1102007)
RadioActiV, you may run into installation issues with those as the sports of that Gen are quad headlamp and the standard ram in that Gen is duals.

now your aftermarket setup looks like it has dual lights, but don't be fooled, the wiring in the back is wired into one plug to function for standard ram installation only.

splitting that plug and wiring isn't hard, so if you need help, ask me. I also recently learned of a possible wiring harness to convert these for sports, but let me know what you find out when the come in. I'll do some more digging on that harness

I have done some research on this, according to there advertisement these specific headlights come with the adapter wire. thanks for looking out though:smileup:

double0ram 05-20-2013 09:49 PM

Nice man. hopefully it works well.

are you planning on upgrading to hid anytime soon? I'm curious to know how the hid system functions with that harness