DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram Interior and Exterior Lighting (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Autopartspro BUYER BEWARE (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=142964)

billdean 05-22-2013 03:36 PM

Autopartspro BUYER BEWARE

autopartspro.................BUYER BEWARE...........This place is dishonest............ They ship out used HID Kits..........wrong kits sent out even though you order the right one.........Fast 3 week shipping..............bad bad bad customer service..............do not stand behind their policies..........threaten to ruin your credit report............paypal has had many many complaints on this outfit...........

Monster5601 05-23-2013 04:47 AM

Their eBay feedback, recent and historically, doesn't support your claim!

bendodge 05-23-2013 08:23 AM

False information ?

I was just about to purchase HIDs from this site when I came across this post. Is this just one isolated case or are there more ? How many others are using his kit with out problems and how long have you had them ? Maybe I should just buy a real projector hid system if one is available ?

dodgert 05-23-2013 09:01 AM

Id never buy lights or hid's from ebay period

bendodge 05-23-2013 01:39 PM

Not Ebay only company has web site

The HIDS in question are sold by a seller that sells on ebay and has web site also that sells the same product? This is a Link to the HIDS I found on his we site http://www.hidkit.ca/ram/pickup-w/2-...and-low-beams/ has any one purchased from this company and what is the quality ? I think there maybe another post about these HIDs ?

billdean 05-23-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monster5601 (Post 1105700)
Their eBay feedback, recent and historically, doesn't support your claim!

Well maybe not but............. PayPal has had many complaints about this place and considered filing a Fraud complaint against them.

I have order from them. When I received the HID Kits they were missing parts......had been install previously..........Took 3 weeks to get them. When I contacted them about it they denied sending out used damaged parts and refused to refund my money. I contacted PayPal and they said there was no need to file a investigation as they have had numinous complaints all ready. They did try and contact them repeatedly and they would not respond so PayPal froze their account and refunded my money. I have had repeated e-mails from Autopartspro threaten me, calling me names and telling me they will ruin my credit score. So by all means order from them if you like!

RyanJM 05-24-2013 12:30 AM

I have gotten many HID kits off eBay and from local shops. I have had one bad exp myself but many good ones. All I can say as it happens. Do what I did and file a claim with PayPal that's why I use them.

billdean 06-02-2013 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billdean (Post 1106158)
Well maybe not but............. PayPal has had many complaints about this place and considered filing a Fraud complaint against them.

I have order from them. When I received the HID Kits they were missing parts......had been install previously..........Took 3 weeks to get them. When I contacted them about it they denied sending out used damaged parts and refused to refund my money. I contacted PayPal and they said there was no need to file a investigation as they have had numinous complaints all ready. They did try and contact them repeatedly and they would not respond so PayPal froze their account and refunded my money. I have had repeated e-mails from Autopartspro threaten me, calling me names and telling me they will ruin my credit score. So by all means order from them if you like!

Buyer Beware Buyer Beware

Dsabs 06-05-2013 12:00 AM

I bought my HID's from www.****************.com Awesome digital kit super bright no flickering/bulb out warnings. Best customer support in the business. Got them in 2 days after I ordered them. Also type dodge in on the promo code and you get 10% off :)