DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Thank you (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=143345)

DarthRam 05-26-2013 11:15 PM

Thank you
 
Sometimes we forget what this weekend is about.

Thank you to the men and women of the U.S. Military who have sacrificed their lives for me and this country.

Thank you to the men and women of the U.S. Military who risk their lives day in and day out for me and this country.

PaulMys 05-26-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthRam (Post 1108489)
Sometimes we forget what this weekend is about.

Thank you to the men and women of the U.S. Military who have sacrificed their lives for me and this country.

Thank you to the men and women of the U.S. Military who risk their lives day in and day out for me and this country.

What A great post! I'll second that!! :smiley_thumbs_up::smiley_thumbs_up::smiley_thumbs _up:

Fstryde03 05-26-2013 11:35 PM

Amen to that! :smiley_thumbs_up:

bighemi04 05-27-2013 01:24 AM

Father, Brother, Uncle, Grandfather, Great Uncle: Marines
Uncle: Navy
Grandfather: Army
I come from a long line of proud servicemen and I thank them every chance I get.

HemiLonestar 05-27-2013 07:35 AM

Enjoy the day

-On engine room watch from USCGC Diligence counter drug/illegal migrant interdiction patrol (This is what I stare at for 4 hours a pop)

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...2.jpg~original

Warlock III 05-27-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthRam (Post 1108489)
Sometimes we forget what this weekend is about.

Thank you to the men and women of the U.S. Military who have sacrificed their lives for me and this country.

Thank you to the men and women of the U.S. Military who risk their lives day in and day out for me and this country.


And for you guys like HemiLonestar ^^ Thanks to the guys who help keep us safe...closer to home.

HemiLonestar 05-27-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warlock III (Post 1109052)
And for you guys like HemiLonestar ^^ Thanks to the guys who help keep us safe...closer to home.

Thanks, appreciate it!

PaulMys 05-27-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiLonestar (Post 1108681)
Enjoy the day

-On engine room watch from USCGC Diligence counter drug/illegal migrant interdiction patrol (This is what I stare at for 4 hours a pop)

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...2.jpg~original

Now THAT'S Awesome!:smileup: Great pic!! And thanks Hemi L for your service!!

HemiLonestar 05-28-2013 11:18 AM

Pair of ALCO 251CE's, that's a CAT 3406B over on the right, there's a matching one to the left you can see the pipes going to. For back up we have a CAT 3306.

Excoastie 05-29-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiLonestar (Post 1108681)
Enjoy the day

-On engine room watch from USCGC Diligence counter drug/illegal migrant interdiction patrol (This is what I stare at for 4 hours a pop)

TURN TO!

LOL

thanks to all past, present, and future.

Exco


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger