DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2013 Dodge Ram Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=241)
-   -   Tubular side steps for w2w steps? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=144322)

nikeman 06-06-2013 10:34 PM

Tubular side steps for w2w steps?

I asked my dealer if they would swap out my tubular side steps for the wheel to wheel steps since I wish I had ordered those to begin with. ($75 difference). My dealer seems very unwilling to do anything extra and told me I'd have to buy them because they had no use for the ones I ordered. I'm obviously not buying those from them because I'm sure that price will double all of a sudden. Anyway, how much do you guys think I can get for the cab length side steps? Anyone want to trade me for the wheel to wheel? I was hoping my dealer would let me take it off my order so I could buy my own but that's a no go. I wish I had a dealer like some of you guys who got all kinds of extras without effort.

chrisze1 06-07-2013 09:19 PM

I got mine for $400 at the dealer, I think they listed for $500. I would check with Benny from Mopar Online Parts. Just look at the Dodge Ram Accessories on the main page.

nikeman 06-07-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisze1 (Post 1119514)
I got mine for $400 at the dealer, I think they listed for $500. I would check with Benny from Mopar Online Parts. Just look at the Dodge Ram Accessories on the main page.

You got the w2w for $400? My cab length were $500 extra on my order and the w2w would have been $575.

Arth 06-07-2013 09:43 PM

I just checked with mopar parts online because I want some 13 w2w steps and they sell them for 475.

Retail is 550 I think.

nikeman 06-07-2013 09:47 PM

I found some black ones I like online for $300. My main problem is I'm paying $500 for the cab length already and I'm basically going to be stuck with them since my dealer sucks and will not do this one minor thing to make me happy after telling me I'd have my truck in 4-6 weeks and its now been 7 or 8 weeks. I'm already going to tell them they lost my parents sale because they were not willing to do anything for me and they found a Toyota for a similar price down the street. Now ill just have to make sure they know I'm not buying from them again and that my wife's car has well over 100k on it and she's wanting am SUV. Small things go a long way with me and them not being willing to swap out the steps even after I offered to pay the $75 difference cost them to easy commissions.

chrisze1 06-09-2013 02:47 PM

Part # 82213267 is what I got installed from the dealer. They are wheel to wheel. The MSRP is $475, I can't remember the exact price but it was just under $400 installed. I brought in a price I found online for multiple accessories when I was in the process of my new truck purchase, I told them they had to match the prices and they did. I got a Hard Folding Tonneau, Chrome mirror covers, wheel to wheel side steps, and Remote start. All of them were well below MSRP.

chrisze1 06-09-2013 02:48 PM

I did all of this after the truck price, trade in and payments had been calculated just so they wouldn't get tricky.