DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram For Sale - Used Dodge Trucks (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   For Sale 2012 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Express (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=144769)

Ziegler00 06-12-2013 07:15 PM

For Sale 2012 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Express
 
http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/3866952499.html

Ziegler00 06-13-2013 01:13 PM

***OPEN TO ALL OFFERS***
2012 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 2wd for sale. Bought brand new(5 miles on truck) Halloween Day 2011

37000 miles and counting(daily driver)

No issues what so ever, never had any issues. Has had it's maintenance and oil changes done on time since the day I bought it, I had free scheduled maintenance plan when I got it.

5.7l Hemi-390 Hp Stock

K&N Cold Air Intake, bought off authorized dealer(Auto Anything)

Flowmaster Muffler Swap, single inlet dual outlet. Truck has the stock Ram 1500 dual exhaust

20" Stock 5 Spoke Alloy Rims

305/50/20 Cooper Zeon LTZ's just under 6000 miles on them.

AVS Taillight covers along with a Recon LED 3rd brake light.

Stock Ram Step Rails(have them just not on truck)

Added fog lights to inside part of grille( you can see in pic)

Some negatives....
Small dent on top of bed on drivers side and door on driver's side. Literally unnoticeable unless your looking for it.
Few weeks ago I ran over painted lines on the highway, a little paint got on the truck. It can be taken off, I just havent got to it yet. It's not a huge splash or anything, just a few specs right behind the wheel.
One fog light does not work. Not sure why, I dont even use them.

Ziegler00 06-13-2013 04:20 PM

Price drop to $17,300

gonefishin776 06-13-2013 04:23 PM

dang dude, may I ask why you are sellin? you just did some stuff to it..sucks to see it go

Ziegler00 06-13-2013 04:24 PM

Just tired of having a truck payment really. Parts and all that are more expensive also. Found me a Jeep i'm hopefully buying this weekend so just looking to get rid of the truck. Hate to see her go but gotta do what you gotta do

gonefishin776 06-13-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziegler00 (Post 1124389)
Just tired of having a truck payment really. Parts and all that are more expensive also. Found me a Jeep i'm hopefully buying this weekend so just looking to get rid of the truck. Hate to see her go but gotta do what you gotta do

i feel you man.

I'm about to pick up a 1996 honda civic beater to go to work in. 42mpg.

The thought crossed my mind to just get rid of the truck. But i use it like a truck and love having it too much.

times are rough man!

Ziegler00 06-13-2013 04:29 PM

Yeah with it being 2wd i dont really do much with it but cruise around. found me a grand cherokee with a lift and all that like i used to have so hopefully picking that up this weekend. and yeah times are rough and dont look like they'll get any easier in the future

gonefishin776 06-13-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziegler00 (Post 1124393)
Yeah with it being 2wd i dont really do much with it but cruise around. found me a grand cherokee with a lift and all that like i used to have so hopefully picking that up this weekend. and yeah times are rough and dont look like they'll get any easier in the future

ya man, that'd be sweet! be sure to show us before you disappear from ramforumz!

I don't use my 4wd A LOT...i use the bed a lot. fishing, the john boat, tail gating. puttin the big girls back there. you know

Ziegler00 06-13-2013 04:32 PM

yeah i'll show her off a bit. and yeah i used mine for the same thing...minus the big girls...hahaha. just time to move on

gonefishin776 06-13-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziegler00 (Post 1124397)
yeah i'll show her off a bit. and yeah i used mine for the same thing...minus the big girls...hahaha. just time to move on

aawwww come on, can't leave out the big girls.

:LOL:

Alright man, well good luck sellin her. :smileup:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger