DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Military (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Kuwait--AF (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=145044)

wpip 06-14-2013 02:02 PM

Kuwait--AF
 
Just wanted to express my excitement about leaving this place in 2 weeks. I have been here for the last 3.5 months(right aft I bought my truck). Not a bad deployment but too many people here without jobs. Well let the parts buying begin!

RogerRamJet 06-14-2013 05:03 PM

Awesome! I reckon you won't be complaining about the heat here. We hit 100 yesterday, at least that's what my truck said, and it felt like it. Sounds like you're gonna have some fun! Holler if you need any help!

HemiLonestar 06-15-2013 10:15 PM

Welcome home! I'm sure you're glad to be back stateside.

wpip 06-18-2013 02:02 PM

Home
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiLonestar (Post 1126350)
Welcome home! I'm sure you're glad to be back stateside.

Not back stateside yet, I have about 12 days left. Im very excited but at the same time it aint over until its over. Thanks for the early welcome back though.

wpip 06-18-2013 02:05 PM

Hot
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerRamJet (Post 1125245)
Awesome! I reckon you won't be complaining about the heat here. We hit 100 yesterday, at least that's what my truck said, and it felt like it. Sounds like you're gonna have some fun! Holler if you need any help!

Hot is not even the word over here! You don't get use to it, that's for sure.

madhatr02 06-23-2013 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wpip (Post 1128851)
Hot is not even the word over here! You don't get use to it, that's for sure.

Yup that is dang sure. Until you experience it words don't describe it.

Get Home SAFE!!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger