DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram Forum CANADA (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   anyone in toronto (gta area)... (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=145456)

macc08 06-19-2013 02:56 AM

anyone in toronto (gta area)...

anyone in this area know of any good local places to buy aftermarket parts? looking preferably for a place that deals with some suspension stuff, ie level/lift stuff.

buying online gets kinda expensive with all the damn shipping and duty costs..

any info appreciated, thanks!

RedSmart 06-19-2013 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macc08 (Post 1129516)
anyone in this area know of any good local places to buy aftermarket parts? looking preferably for a place that deals with some suspension stuff, ie level/lift stuff.

buying online gets kinda expensive with all the damn shipping and duty costs..

any info appreciated, thanks!

First I would say talk to Bully's here in the forum and see what they can do for you.

If nothing works out there, perhaps try Action?

I'm new to the truck world and a friend of mine suggested that I try Action for some of the things that I was looking for.

They didn't have stock on any of the items I wanted so I tried fastNugly from Bully's (here on the forum) and he gave me a great deal on a Bakflip F1 as well as a Dee Zee tailgate assist.

Maybe there are better prices to be had elsewhere, but I didn't find them.

I hope that helps?

macc08 06-19-2013 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedSmart (Post 1129533)
First I would say talk to Bully's here in the forum and see what they can do for you.

I'm new to the truck world and a friend of mine suggested that I try Action for some of the things that I was looking for.

They didn't have stock on any of the items I wanted so I tried fastNugly from Bully's (here on the forum) and he gave me a great deal on a Bakflip F1 as well as a Dee Zee tailgate assist.

I hope that helps?

I was talking to the same guy from bully's and getting the kit i wanted shipped wasnt cheap... i know a guy who owns an Overdrive Auto in vaughan, i just havent talked to him. So im not sure if he deals with RCX, etc.

will try action at some point though too, forgot about them.. thanks!

Canadian Hemi Pride 06-20-2013 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedSmart (Post 1129533)

I hope that helps?

I have access to alot of mod stuff at cost and andrew and jhinkle at Bully performance do offer some of the best prices possible on the net. It is hard to find real good deals on some items just due to the prices the manufacture want.
Quote:

Originally Posted by macc08 (Post 1129549)
I was talking to the same guy from bully's and getting the kit i wanted shipped wasnt cheap... i know a guy who owns an Overdrive Auto in vaughan, i just havent talked to him. So im not sure if he deals with RCX, etc.

will try action at some point though too, forgot about them.. thanks!

Unless you have a connection with RCX.. Very unlikely to find better deals especially with actual stores. Stores have to raise the prices up due to building costs and such. With online companys, they are able to offer competitive prices as they are capable of eliminating those costs. Bully performance's RCX lift prices are matched to the prices that it is offered on the RCX site. Might even get a slightly better deal due to a forum member discount if it can be applied. Usually even with the costs of shipping, you will typically come out ahead instead of purchasing through a store unless you have good connections and get prices lower then what is posted.

macc08 06-26-2013 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride (Post 1130302)
I have access to alot of mod stuff at cost and andrew and jhinkle at Bully performance do offer some of the best prices possible on the net. It is hard to find real good deals on some items just due to the prices the manufacture want.

Unless you have a connection with RCX.. Very unlikely to find better deals especially with actual stores. Stores have to raise the prices up due to building costs and such. With online companys, they are able to offer competitive prices as they are capable of eliminating those costs. Bully performance's RCX lift prices are matched to the prices that it is offered on the RCX site. Might even get a slightly better deal due to a forum member discount if it can be applied. Usually even with the costs of shipping, you will typically come out ahead instead of purchasing through a store unless you have good connections and get prices lower then what is posted.

i got my RCX level kit from my guy at overdrive. List was 192.99 plus tax, i was out the door at 165.

im happy with that, wheels and tires to come!

Canadian Hemi Pride 06-26-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macc08 (Post 1135140)
i got my RCX level kit from my guy at overdrive. List was 192.99 plus tax, i was out the door at 165.

im happy with that, wheels and tires to come!

Good price for in store.. What set up are you looking for?

Wicked1 06-27-2013 09:37 PM

Online is where it is at.