DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Great Lakes (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Looking for a Shop North(east) Ohio (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=145706)

fudrock 06-22-2013 01:14 PM

Looking for a Shop North(east) Ohio

Title says it all. I'm in the Cleveland area and I'm looking for a good shop in the area to have a lift kit installed. Talked to 4WheelParts in Parma, but they only install kits that they sell (which rules out my first choice. And my second for that matter**). My googlefu turned up a small chain called Tire Source. They have a shop in Medina I plan to visit the next time I'm home. They don't sell kits but list lift kit installation on their services page.

So yeah, I'm hoping someone on the boards will see this and know of a shop or two (within an hour of Cleveland ideally) that specializes, or at least has mechanics experienced with these installs.

**So I asked about the Superlift kit that 4WP does carry. Guy tells me that as far as he knows Superlift is no longer a company. I guess they got an email from them a couple weeks ago saying that all outstanding POs would go unfulfilled. We have vendors here; just curious if anyone else has heard this.

Troyw740 06-22-2013 11:01 PM

I'm in delaware ohio not sure on the distance or not but there is a good shop in mt-Vernon ohio called trail city 4x4 I actually have a apt with them Thursday too put a 3" rc suspension kit and a level kit on. They priced match me from another shop and they have opening less than 2-3 week out like other shops. Good luck bud.

fudrock 06-23-2013 02:04 AM

I'm not sure how, but I never realized we had regional sub forums.

Anyway, appreciate the response Troy. Mt Vernon is about two hours from me. I'm really hoping to find someplace closer just because if there is a problem with the lift/install, it'd be nice not to have to drive all the way down to Amish country to have the problem taken care of. I'll keep them in mind though, in case this other shop doesn't tell me what I want to hear.

holderman19 08-16-2013 10:53 PM

Hey fudrock, let me know if you find a good shop please.

fudrock 08-19-2013 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holderman19 (Post 1178249)
Hey fudrock, let me know if you find a good shop please.

I had Tire Source in Medina install my kit last weekend. They did a real nice job and for a more than fair price imo. Mike and John are both super friendly and answered all my questions and listened to my concerns.

I'd tell you to PM me w/ any questions but I don't think you have enough posts to do that. Post here or you can email me at fudrock@gmail.com.