DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram Forum CANADA (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Malls suck (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=145755)

LowUFO 06-22-2013 11:18 PM

Malls suck

Went to see Man Of Steel and came out to this.

http://i40.tinypic.com/35lrlv4.jpg

Grubrunner 06-22-2013 11:21 PM

Maybe if you had of parked in your lane your bumper may still be there.

Seriously, someone had balls os steel to pull that off in broad daylight..... oh, and someone that was familiar with the 4th Gen Rams.

LowUFO 06-22-2013 11:33 PM

When I parked it, there were vehicles a foot and a half away on each side. I parked centrally between them. Some guys stopped as they were driving past and said they had seen some dude in a white Mazda Six lose control of his car, hit the truck, then he hit another car and just kept going. And I assume he came back and took the debris. Because all I could find was the plate fifteen cars away.

GTyankee 06-22-2013 11:47 PM

You can see it was done by another vehicle
too much damage & broken edges to have been correctly removed

Hopefully you can just replace the bumper cover

Chunkem 06-23-2013 12:04 AM

WOW....Sorry to see that happened.....Just wondering if there are any cameras in the area that would of captured that moron on tape that may help police identify that clown....

Grubrunner 06-23-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTyankee (Post 1132320)
You can see it was done by another vehicle
too much damage & broken edges to have been correctly removed

Hopefully you can just replace the bumper cover

Yeah good observation.

I see it now.

Grubrunner 06-23-2013 12:26 AM

Just out of curiosity, was it at Toronto Eaton Centre?

LowUFO 06-23-2013 12:57 AM

It was done at Scarborough Town Centre. I don't usually go to this mall but it was the closest mall to my Wife's parents' place. They were looking after our Son for a couple hours so we could catch a flick. The guy was driving past and I was told he just swerved into it. I'll be going to the collision reporting center in the morning so hopefully the Police will take a look at the security footage. There were a couple cameras over by Sears. As long as the cameras caught the accident, I won't have to pay the deductible, apparently. What I found the weirdest was that there was virtually no debris. Just the mangled plate and plate cover and two tiny pieces of plastic. Which means someone took the big piece of bumper skin. Either the guy who hit it or someone else. If it was the guy who hit it, that means he left and came back because I spoke to some guys who said they saw it and he didn't stop. Even weirder.

Chunkem 06-23-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowUFO (Post 1132426)
It was done at Scarborough Town Centre. I don't usually go to this mall but it was the closest mall to my Wife's parents' place. They were looking after our Son for a couple hours so we could catch a flick. The guy was driving past and I was told he just swerved into it. I'll be going to the collision reporting center in the morning so hopefully the Police will take a look at the security footage. There were a couple cameras over by Sears. As long as the cameras caught the accident, I won't have to pay the deductible, apparently. What I found the weirdest was that there was virtually no debris. Just the mangled plate and plate cover and two tiny pieces of plastic. Which means someone took the big piece of bumper skin. Either the guy who hit it or someone else. If it was the guy who hit it, that means he left and came back because I spoke to some guys who said they saw it and he didn't stop. Even weirder.

I use to work in TO and they do have a great camera system....Good luck and you never know...The boys may have stopped this clown later on due to their driving.....Keep us updated....

RekTek 06-23-2013 02:24 AM

Maybe the witnesses were the culprits. Why would they come back to collect debris? They say he lost control but who the hell loses control in a parkade? Backing up w/o care or underestimating their space sure but losing control at 10km/h sounds fishy