2nd Annual Ramfest (2013) sign up now for the event in Keller TX (Fort Worth)!!!
The date will be August 17th, the time will be 1pm (tentative on the show time).
Here is the link to last years thread: http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=112328
^Pix are on the last pages.
Here is the time and place:
SATURDAY, AUG 17, 2013
Sunray Custom Tint and Graphics.
1495 S. Main Street, Suite 103
Keller, TX 76248
Show time is 1pm, End time is around 4pm ( actually, according to Sunray, its whenever we feel like leavin' ), Saturday, 17 August 2013. A HUGE thanks to Butch and Sue McCollum for allowing us to use their venue, and giving us a spectacular deal on some tint! Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I will not be able to attend the meet. I am in the process of medically retiring from the Army, and it is a hassle. I simply cannot leave Tacoma for any amount of time right now. Sorry guys.
Having said that, I will ask for a volunteer (local to DFW) that will 100% MAKE THE MEET, to be my stand in so that they can get trucks parked, people fed, music going, and photos organized.
1. Tarrant County Sheriff's Department will have 2 deputies present. They may or may not be in uniform. THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL CONSUMED AT THIS MEET. This is for my safety, your safety, and the safety of the residents of Tarrant County.
2. All pets are welcome, however they will need to be kept on a leash at all times or in the bed of your truck.
3. All children are welcome, however they will be tethered to a truck bed, or on a leash. In all seriousness folks, Family members and kids are welcome to come as well. (If bringing small children please dont allow them to "play" with someones vehicle or dog without their permission).
4. Play your music as loud as you want, but please keep it clean as their may be children present. If you have to question whether or not its ok, it probably isnt.
5. No Racing, exhibition of speed, burnouts, donuts, etc...Many of these trucks cost $40,000+...We don't want any accidents, or people getting hurt. Use your head and all will be well. If you wouldn't do it in a neighborhood, don't do it here. Revving of the Hemi's is acceptable...purging of the nitrous however, is not.
6. Anything you bring in, you take out with you or use the dumpsters that are provided (trash only..no vehicle parts allowed).
7. Tint Prices are non-negotiable. They are already discounted 15%, and I got that for everyone...please be respectful and don't haggle with Butch and/or Sue.
8. Please do your best to support our sponsor, Sunray Custom Tint and Graphics. They are not asking for any money from us, and they are giving us a killer tint deal. If you do not want tint, please do not feel obligated. But please do spread the word about Sunray Custom Tint to your friends, if you would like some business cards to hand out to your buddies, let Butch or Sue know and they will grab you some.
9. If any of these rules are violated, you will either be asked to leave the property, be escorted off the property by the fuzz, or the event will be shut down and everyone will have to leave. Please do not be that guy.
10. Have a blast!
Lastly, if there is an accident involving another vehicle, a theft, or any unfortunate circumstances such as these, that Sunray Custom Tint can not be held liable for damages. We all understand these things can happen, please handle them amongst yourselves accordingly.
Damn man, you're not going to be there!?!?!!?!? I didn't go last year and promised I'd make it the next. I'll see if Steven wants to carpool. Still that's a LONG drive for us lol.
cant make it but i will be there in '14. i cant swing an 8500 mile round trip twice in the same year in the ram.
It just so happens that is the day that i will be around north FT. WORTH :)
will be staying @ a motel very close, ( staggering distance ) to REDNECK HEAVEN
. 3840 N.E. Loop 820 (at N. Beach St.) Fort Worth, TX ...
On my way back from Connecticut to my place in California
I left San Diego this morning & i am currently in El Paso Tx. EXIT 11 Motel 6
I am going to try to be in Texarkana Arkansas tomorrow night, @ Fat Jacks
So i will be at Sunray if all goes as planned
Got any of these meetups in the Atlanta area?
click on the image of the rams at the top of the page
look for MOPAR REGIONS Southeast
I made it to North Ft. Worth today, i am at the 820 & Beach st
another long day of driving, i am going to bed soon
I will be back here on the night of August 16th & day of the 17th for the M&G in Keller Tx
This sucks. I cant make this years either. Only if they were closer to Houston
Its alright man, I cant be there either, but butch and sue are excited about it this year!
I tentatively ordered a
RAMFEST 2013 banner
it will look like last years banner, same material, same shop in Texarkana Arkansas is going to make it.
I will be picking it up, when i pass through there on about August 15th
the sign maker is on vacation & he will return next week
we will get in touch by phone sometime next week & finalize how it will look
if you would like something else on it
PLEASE let me know ASAP !!!!
JOSH has last years banner,
this was last years banner
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger