DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Bullys Performance (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=246)
-   -   Body Kit (Mainly Front Lip) (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=148405)

joeAEKDB 07-24-2013 05:42 PM

Body Kit (Mainly Front Lip)
 
I blame it on Andrew and Jeremiah cause you said you can get everything. So, lets see if you can find the front lip, similar to the one that UNBROKEN installed. Mopar makes the kit, but wont split it the lip out of it.

Ready, Set, GO!!! :str:

Graygoose 07-24-2013 08:46 PM

Like one too :)

Bully's Performance 07-25-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeAEKDB (Post 1158189)
I blame it on Andrew and Jeremiah cause you said you can get everything. So, lets see if you can find the front lip, similar to the one that UNBROKEN installed. Mopar makes the kit, but wont split it the lip out of it.

Ready, Set, GO!!! :str:

do you have a part number to the kit you are referencing or a picture of the lip you are looking for?

Graygoose 07-26-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhinkle @ BP (Post 1159214)
do you have a part number to the kit you are referencing or a picture of the lip you are looking for?

Here it is,
http://www.autotrucktoys.com/ram/Mop...-PRD28586.aspx

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/ram/ima...y-kit-blue.jpg

joeAEKDB 07-30-2013 01:12 PM

Any luck guys? :box2:

fastNugly @ BP 08-05-2013 04:49 PM

Yes, I recall looking into this before becoming a vendor and it was a no go.
Given that we have different access to suppliers.....let me try again as I myself would not mind one ;)

joeAEKDB 08-06-2013 05:15 PM

Keep me updated. I really dont want to dish out the huge chunk of money for that whole mopar kit

fastNugly @ BP 08-07-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeAEKDB (Post 1169526)
Keep me updated. I really dont want to dish out the huge chunk of money for that whole mopar kit

Email sent out and waiting on response back

joeAEKDB 08-20-2013 07:56 AM

Im guessing no dice on this Andrew?

fastNugly @ BP 08-20-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeAEKDB (Post 1180745)
Im guessing no dice on this Andrew?

I did get pricing, however, its quite costly just for the front lip.
Im trying to get info from another supplier


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger