DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram Interior Modifications - Custom Audio / Video (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Kicker FF1RCQ09SA Full System Upgrade ? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=149011)

jacksonsnorth 07-31-2013 10:48 AM

Kicker FF1RCQ09SA Full System Upgrade ?
 
Where do I buy this? I have searched the internet and cannot find the kit anywhere. Any help would be awesome.

bstc00 07-31-2013 10:58 AM

You didnt look all over. google is your best friend http://www.crutchfield.com/S-IJgAygx...by-Kicker.html

jacksonsnorth 07-31-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bstc00 (Post 1164088)
You didnt look all over. google is your best friend http://www.crutchfield.com/S-IJgAygx...by-Kicker.html

WOW it is a bit costly isn't it? It would be a nice upgrade though. :)

Graygoose 07-31-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksonsnorth (Post 1164103)
WOW it is a bit costly isn't it? It would be a nice upgrade though. :)

$699, but you can install by yourself, plug and play, retains factory options if iou have automactic loudness by driving speed, steering controls,etc.
The 4.1 amp will power the front 4 speakers, and each 4.1 is digital done for each particular vehicle due to each one having different speaker placement and acoustics, and another 200w amp on the sub. Just unbolt seat, place sub there, bolt seat back down and plug in.
There is a huge change. Mopar Accessories backs it, as well as GM Performance, Shelby,etc for each manufacture.

jacksonsnorth 08-01-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graygoose (Post 1164155)
$699, but you can install by yourself, plug and play, retains factory options if iou have automactic loudness by driving speed, steering controls,etc.
The 4.1 amp will power the front 4 speakers, and each 4.1 is digital done for each particular vehicle due to each one having different speaker placement and acoustics, and another 200w amp on the sub. Just unbolt seat, place sub there, bolt seat back down and plug in.
There is a huge change. Mopar Accessories backs it, as well as GM Performance, Shelby,etc for each manufacture.

No doubt it is well worth it from reviews I have read. I think this will be a near future upgrade for me. I have done all my exterior mods I wanted to get done before Fall (hunting season) and now it is time for my winter upgrades inside. :)

Graygoose 08-02-2013 11:35 AM

Haha, totally understand :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger