DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram General Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   DEEZEE Bedmat? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=149787)

AzDusty 08-08-2013 10:13 AM

DEEZEE Bedmat?

I know my truck comes with a spray-in but I want to add a bedmat and know there are about a gazillion out on the market but has anyone used the DEE ZEE one? I found a pretty good deal on one that "Fits the LL 2013"

What I am really looking for is a non-slip type thing so that my heavy camping boxes dont go sliding back and forth and damage the sides of the bed.

huntergreen 08-09-2013 12:10 AM

imo, you don't need the mat when hauling stuff. now if you want to in the back, drive in or what ever, you could look into just the bed rug mat. easy in and out, like a carpet.

kkreit01 08-09-2013 04:17 PM

I have a rubber mat on top of my bedrug. I wouldn't have it any other way. The rubber mats stick like glue. I think they are pretty much all similar -- especially if you don't really need it for the protection. I'd just buy the cheapest.

Gantman 08-09-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzDusty (Post 1171223)
I know my truck comes with a spray-in but I want to add a bedmat and know there are about a gazillion out on the market but has anyone used the DEE ZEE one? I found a pretty good deal on one that "Fits the LL 2013"

What I am really looking for is a non-slip type thing so that my heavy camping boxes dont go sliding back and forth and damage the sides of the bed.

AZDusty, I have had just the DeeZee HD rubber bed and tailgate mat, since new, and it is way better than any of my old trucks sprayon. REASON! Flatter and stickier, nonslip surface. Plus! Way more comfortable sitting in the bed when out at the beach, night fishing the surf. :smileup: The sprayon alone, them bed ribs dig in to the gluteus after short order.

fishwater 08-10-2013 07:25 AM

I have the spray in factory liner & I can't wait to get another bed rug. I put a bed rug in my last ram because it had the drop in bed liner & fell in love with it. Even with the new spray in liner which is pretty gritty everything slides around, with a bed rug everything stays in place & crawling around in the bed is easy on the knees. Bed rug is easy to clean as well, spend the extra bucks you won't be sorry.

Grubrunner 08-10-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishwater (Post 1172950)
I have the spray in factory liner & I can't wait to get another bed rug. I put a bed rug in my last ram because it had the drop in bed liner & fell in love with it. Even with the new spray in liner which is pretty gritty everything slides around, with a bed rug everything stays in place & crawling around in the bed is easy on the knees. Bed rug is easy to clean as well, spend the extra bucks you won't be sorry.

Are you getting the BedRug over the spray-in?

fishwater 08-10-2013 11:12 AM

Yep, I'm going to lay the bed rug over the spray in so everything doesn't slide around, also deadens the sound.

Grubrunner 08-10-2013 11:35 AM

Okay, cool.

I'd only ever heard of that one time before.

Should work well.... costly, but should work [real] well.

MTPete 08-10-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grubrunner (Post 1173078)
Okay, cool.

I'd only ever heard of that one time before.

Should work well.... costly, but should work [real] well.

Well now you have heard of it 2 times. I put one in over my spray-in bed liner and it's great. Get a good heavy mat, I didn't get DEEZEE but one similar and I wouldn't be without it.

Grubrunner 08-10-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTPete (Post 1173315)
Well now you have heard of it 2 times. I put one in over my spray-in bed liner and it's great. Get a good heavy mat, I didn't get DEEZEE but one similar and I wouldn't be without it.

You had me at "hello."

:LOL: