DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Newbie Checkin! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ram 3500 Owner First Post to RamForumz (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=149974)

Go4WD 08-10-2013 01:36 AM

Ram 3500 Owner First Post to RamForumz

Great to find a ram specific forum like this... Looking forward to networking with other ram owners that race and do offroad events.

Just started driving my Ram two days ago (bought it needing work, and no bed). I dropped on a Dually bed and a set of pre-runner front fenders. Running 35" Hankook DynaPro MT's and added a programmer. It is an amazing truck!
The Cummins Engine has unreal power. Can't wait to get the gooseneck hitch in so I can hook up our 42' Race trailer (never been out with it yet) So I am very excited! I bought this dodge to replace our old truck and have been building it up as a tow rig and chase vehicle for the Toyota Landcruiser that we are going to race. :smileup:

Copperhead2013 08-10-2013 08:29 AM

Hello and Welcome from Ohio.......

CajunDodge 08-10-2013 10:39 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Sounds like a beast of a truck, any pics you can share? We'd love to see you ride! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

Bully's Performance 08-10-2013 02:19 PM

Hello! and welcome to the Z.

My name is Tony. I am with Bully's Performance. We got our start in the Industry RIGHT HERE on the boards! If there is anything you need assistance with as far as aftermarket parts goes, feel free to send me a message or start a thread in our Vendor Section and we would be more than happy to answer any question you have!

Additionally if you have in pic we all like pics feel free to post them up in the photos section

Thanks
Bully's Performance

Go4WD 08-10-2013 02:25 PM

Dayton Ohio Hamfest - Load Your Ram With Electronic Junk and Sell It

Quote:

Originally Posted by Copperhead2013 (Post 1172974)
Hello and Welcome from Ohio.......

Thanks for the welcome! :smiley_thumbs_up:I'm originally from PA, and when living there we would go to the Dayton Hamfest in the summer each year... It's the Ham Radio
guys have a huge flea market on all kinds of electronic junk:) We would load up my old truck full of whatever crap and roll out there to sell it. The problem was I'd always come back with the truck full of new crap I bought from other people... oops!
Good memories, my friend that took me there passed in 2011.

Have you ever visited Parts Express???
I still get their catalog mailed to me in California:)

Go4WD 08-10-2013 02:43 PM

Beastly Diesel 3500

Quote:

Originally Posted by CajunDodge (Post 1173038)
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Sounds like a beast of a truck, any pics you can share? We'd love to see you ride! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

Yeah, it's a real beast! I will post some pics of the tire and fender fitment up in the photo gallery. Does Ramforumz have a build thread section? I could start one of those beginning with the pics of when we first got it. Thanks for the feedback! :smiley_thumbs_up:

Go4WD 08-10-2013 02:56 PM

Parts for Diesel 3500

Thanks for the Welcome!
I need a pair for spacing out the 35's in the back. I'm running singles until I get a set. You can email me direct if you have them. Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bully's Performance (Post 1173170)
Hello! and welcome to the Z.

My name is Tony. I am with Bully's Performance. We got our start in the Industry RIGHT HERE on the boards! If there is anything you need assistance with as far as aftermarket parts goes, feel free to send me a message or start a thread in our Vendor Section and we would be more than happy to answer any question you have!

Additionally if you have in pic we all like pics feel free to post them up in the photos section

Thanks
Bully's Performance

Stump3r 08-10-2013 03:04 PM

Welcome to the Z! Nice to have you with us!

Grubrunner 08-10-2013 03:27 PM

That 3500 is a ell' of a truck!

Welcome to the boards.

Chunkem 08-10-2013 04:21 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum..... We are glad to have you here........If there is anything that we can do to assist you please ask...

Enjoy the site....

Ed