DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Exhaust (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   can we PLEASE get a sticky thread on resonators? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=150169)

gonefishin776 08-12-2013 12:43 PM

can we PLEASE get a sticky thread on resonators?

Frankly I'm getting bored of seeing

"should I remove resonators or not????" threads.

Seriously, there are like 10 a week.

What is the general consensus? is there one? I never feel like coming back to a thread to see what the verdict is.

Rant over :)

CanDan 08-12-2013 04:46 PM

This goes with muffler threads.

Every single post... "What muffler should I..."

gonefishin776 08-12-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanDan (Post 1174721)

hmmm, maybe. Although it is asked all the time, there are many different mufflers out there for different sound preferences, so people want to clarify what does what for their application. I feel like resonators on/off is clear cut "makes it louder" or "no change" or something else definitive.

Grubrunner 08-12-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanDan (Post 1174721)

.... and tuner threads, and oil threads, and lift/level threads, and bed cover threads, and....

You get the point.

ShawnC13 08-12-2013 05:59 PM

Even with areas that have sticky's it doesn't end the number of threads created. People like to get their answer for their questions. The people here are great and everyone helps out which is what makes this a great site, but the search feature is also an amazing tool that will bring you lots of answers as well.

As Grub stated you can say the same thing about all topics Rims, tires, offsets, will this rub? We will continue to help them the best we can so in the future they will be able to answer the questions as well.

Grubrunner 08-12-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnC13 (Post 1174757)
Even with areas that have sticky's it doesn't end the number of threads created. People like to get their answer for their questions. The people here are great and everyone helps out which is what makes this a great site, but the search feature is also an amazing tool that will bring you lots of answers as well.

As Grub stated you can say the same thing about all topics Rims, tires, offsets, will this rub? We will continue to help them the best we can so in the future they will be able to answer the questions as well.

The problem is, Shawn, there very few here who use the "search" function which, as you correctly stated, is very thorough indeed.

It's all good....

ShawnC13 08-12-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grubrunner (Post 1174758)
The problem is, Shawn, there very few here who use the "search" function which, as you correctly stated, is very thorough indeed.

It's all good....

That is true very few do use it but I have had my questions answered even though they were probably asked a 100 times before and I just didn't use the search first. Just saying we seem to always help and that is what makes this place awesome.

bighemi04 08-12-2013 06:15 PM

Everyone needs to remove them. End of story lol

gonefishin776 08-12-2013 06:19 PM

ya yayaya. I feel like the resonator question is a single answer for all applications. whereas there are varying types of tuner questions, level questions, etc.

bighemi04 08-12-2013 06:32 PM

Resonators are designed for the factory exhaust. They will make your aftermarket applications sound less than desireable